BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lockable Dresses
As part of 'petticoating' males I have to say I think that a lockable dress is a must!

Control and obedience can obviously be achieved with some photographs of the male in his sissy dress and frillies, but I don't think anything can come near to actually hearing that lock snap shut!!!!!!

The cold knowledge that you cannot physically remove the dress and you are totally at another persons mercy  Blush

Are photographs enough to control your male or do you think that lockable clothes are the forward???????

[Image: Pxx5YC8l.jpg][Image: m3Lp9OMl.jpg]
[Image: t5q2iwel.jpg]
Fabulous dress and loads of petties to hold the skirt out properly too!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
oh lovely and it's not the only thing that needs locking is it! post me the keys immediately
(10-12-2018, 09:02 AM)antonia Wrote: oh lovely and it's not the only thing that needs locking is it! post me the keys immediately

Oh yes, I love the idea to lock the sissy in his uniform as a sign of devotion and submission. This way sissy have to answer the door as her true status. Lockable heels should complete her outfit.
sissy caja
Lockable dresses are all very well, but don't forget to lock-up anything sharp sissy might have access to such as scissors, knives, razor blades for example. Better still, put lockable mittens on his hands.
(10-12-2018, 09:52 AM)sissy caja Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 09:02 AM)antonia Wrote: oh lovely and it's not the only thing that needs locking is it! post me the keys immediately

Oh yes, I love the idea to lock the sissy in his uniform as a sign of devotion and submission. This way sissy have to answer the door as her true status. Lockable heels should complete her outfit.

I suspect Antonia was referring to stainless steel panties.

When a sissy is locked into her dress, there's nothing more frustrating than being prevented from "enjoying" the experience. Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(10-12-2018, 11:54 PM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 09:52 AM)sissy caja Wrote:

I suspect Antonia was referring to stainless steel panties.

When a sissy is locked into her dress, there's nothing more frustrating than being prevented from "enjoying" the experience. Wink
You know me better than I thought paulette
Wow, what a pretty dress for a sissy to wear. I would feel very grounded locked in such a dress. I really would not want the whole world to know I am such a sissy. I think if I was locked in my dress, I would only be able to be even more obedient.
from sissy nancy, I am here to learn how to become more obedient for my wife and to help women rule the world.
Why lock it up? That dress is wonderfully sissy

Wig MU some stockings heels nails done. Wow! Take me out!
While lock-a-ble dresses are okay I still think button up the back dresses are still the best, especially for younger boys and teen boys. This is because of the development of a boy's body the hip displacement of a boy is different then that of a girl, this makes it extremely difficult for a boy to remove the dress without assistance.