BON4Micro2
Poll: How should Elizabeth be punished?
This poll is closed.
No further punishment
25.00%
3 25.00%
2 cardigans at all time, 6 strokes of the cane, 2 hours of detention per week in school uniform for 2 weeks
8.33%
1 8.33%
2 cardigans at all time, 12 strokes of the cane, 4 hours of detention per week in school uniform for 4 weeks
33.33%
4 33.33%
2 cardigans at all time, 15 strokes of the strap, 4 hours of detention per week in school uniform for 6 weeks
33.33%
4 33.33%
More severe
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How should Elizabeth be punished for taking 3 attempts to write her punishment essay?
(10-31-2018, 07:05 AM)wailer Wrote: Is there a reason you're not in just your school knickers and a vest when at home?

Ma’am,

At home my current punishments mean I am either dressed in Charity shop clothing - Drees or skirt and blouse, shoes, knickers, camisole top and two wool cardigans or at some times in a schoolgirl uniform including school knickers and vest and two school cardigans.  This is my Aunt’s decision.  I am being punished so have to dress as I am told.

Yours faithfully,

Siobhan

(10-31-2018, 03:53 PM)SissyCharley Wrote: I feel it is quite fitting you wear worn underwear when nout at work. New underwear would be a treat, which it sounds you don't deserve.

Dear Sir,

You are correct. I find wearing thin nylon, unstylish knickers which have been worn by someone else very degrading.  As is having to repair holes in them to keep them usable. I hope that I may be allowed my own underclothes again soon. It is another effective lesson for me.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth
Elizabeth - I am surprised you are allowed to wear green schoolgirl knickers when they clearly don’t match the rest of your uniform.

Is there a reason for this? Or is it yet another example of your slovenliness, which should result in further punishment?
(11-05-2018, 08:12 PM)Ali Wrote: Elizabeth - I am surprised you are allowed to wear green schoolgirl knickers when they clearly don’t match the rest of your uniform.

Is there a reason for this? Or is it yet another example of your slovenliness, which should result in further punishment?

Dear Ma’am,

I wear the school uniform I am told to and have no choice in the matter. I am sometimes made to wear school knickers of a colour which contrasts with my school dress, skirt or tunic.  This is so that if my skirt is raised, for example to receive a slap across my behind or legs, it is obvious to anyone present that I am wearing traditional schoolgirl knickers.

I hope that this response answers your question and reassures you that this is not due to my slovenliness.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth
But surely, Elizabeth, you could politely request maroon schoolgirl knickers?

I was never allowed mismatched knickers as a child.
(11-06-2018, 09:38 PM)Ali Wrote: But surely, Elizabeth, you could politely request maroon schoolgirl knickers?

Dear Ma'am,

It is not my place whilst being punished to query what I am given to wear when in schoolgirl uniform.  I will pass on your advice to my Aunt for her information.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth
(11-11-2018, 04:53 PM)Elizabeth Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 09:38 PM)Ali Wrote: But surely, Elizabeth, you could politely request maroon schoolgirl knickers?

Dear Ma'am,

It is not my place whilst being punished to query what I am given to wear when in schoolgirl uniform.  I will pass on your advice to my Aunt for her information.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth I do agree with your aunt that you should wear second hand clothing especially underwear and footwear, your Aunt is very lucky to have a contact in a charity shop, maybe she could sort you out some plimsolls, these needn't be a pair intact if they are mismatched so much the better, you don't need anything fancy just plain black one's