ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shopping with mummy
hi everyone thought id post on here how my shopping days out with mummy went . i was 12 when first taken out shopping i was in boys clothes
but mum wanted to get me a pair of heels for my 13th birthday party,i know sounds very strange now, was taken into a place called chelsea girl
very trendy girly shop,as for me i was quite small for my age with blonde hair in a crewcut,as we looked around mum found these very pretty pink strappy heels and asked the sales girl if she has them in a 3 i think it was she said there for my son my face went red and a few looked round,in those days u took a seat and the sales girl came over and put them on for you as i took my socks off mum had painted my toes bright red the night before, the sales girl said oh look how pretty your toes are trying not to laugh it seemed to take her ages to do the sandles up and then i stood up mum said awww that look lovely dear walk about in them,of course by now all eyes were fixed on me and lots of staring and giggling as i was wearing shorts too was so humiliating
ok mum said we will take them, might as well bag his trainers up as he can walk home in these break them in a bit i was horrified i said no mummy not to walk home in them and her usual response was do as your told or i will spank you over my knee in front of everybody. the walk home was awful as was hard walking in them for starters but again the pointing girls saying look a boy wearing heels and some wolf whistle and mum held my hand all the way home ,so for me we had these shopping trips every so often but i never got used to them at all, but mum def enjoyed them, love to hear feedback form you all mabey you have experienced shopping trips and trying on clothes

davina/sissy
mummyssissy68, what an incredible experience! there are many tg fiction tales that aren't as interesting/humiliating/etc. as your autobiographical account! We do luv hearing all about this (and hopefully more!).
(10-09-2018, 10:15 AM)mummyssissy68 Wrote: hi everyone thought id post on here how my shopping days out with mummy went . i was 12 when first taken out shopping i was in boys clothes
but mum wanted to get me a pair of heels for my 13th birthday party,i know sounds very strange now, was taken into a place called chelsea girl
very trendy girly shop,as for me i was quite small for my age with blonde hair in a crewcut,as we looked around mum found these very pretty pink strappy heels and asked the sales girl if she has them in a 3 i think it was she said there for my son my face went red and a few looked round,in those days u took a seat and the sales girl came over and put them on for you as i took my socks off mum had painted my toes bright red the night before, the sales girl said oh look how pretty your toes are trying not to laugh it seemed to take her ages to do the sandles up and then i stood up mum said awww that look lovely dear walk about in them,of course by now all eyes were fixed on me and lots of staring and giggling as i was wearing shorts too was so humiliating
ok mum said we will take them, might as well bag his trainers up as he can walk home in these break them in a bit i was horrified i said no mummy not to walk home in them and her usual response was do as your told or i will spank you over my knee in front of everybody. the walk home was awful as was hard walking in them for starters but again the pointing girls saying look a boy wearing heels and some wolf whistle and mum held my hand all the way home ,so for me we had these shopping trips every so often but i never got used to them at all, but mum def enjoyed them, love to hear feedback form you all mabey you have experienced shopping trips and trying on clothes

davina/sissy

wow
(10-09-2018, 01:50 PM)GinaV Wrote: mummyssissy68, what an incredible experience! there are many tg fiction tales that aren't as interesting/humiliating/etc. as your autobiographical account! We do luv hearing all about this (and hopefully more!).

thank you gina,like to share my experiences