satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contents of his drawer
I'm guessing that a truly beta males underwear drawer would now look something like this  Big Grin

[Image: ctP11CX.jpg]
How terribly humiliating for a boy to open his underwear drawer and know he’s going to find those delicious knickers inside!

Imagine his shame if he were forced to open it in front of his little sister and some of her friends. I can just imagine their squeals of delight!
(10-22-2018, 08:08 AM)Rosemount Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:07 AM)Ali Wrote: How terribly humiliating for a boy to open his underwear drawer and know he’s going to find those delicious knickers inside!

Imagine his shame if he were forced to open it in front of his little sister and some her friends. I can just imagine their squeals of delight!

I figure it would be more humiliating for him to open the drawer in front of his male companions. Especially if they thought him as being somewhat more macho than themselves.
for me, i'm sure, it would be the little girls who know me xx
(10-22-2018, 08:08 AM)Rosemount Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 07:07 AM)Ali Wrote: How terribly humiliating for a boy to open his underwear drawer and know he’s going to find those delicious knickers inside!

Imagine his shame if he were forced to open it in front of his little sister and some her friends. I can just imagine their squeals of delight!

I figure it would be more humiliating for him to open the drawer in front of his male companions. Especially if they thought him as being somewhat more macho than themselves.

I can't help but think it would be more humiliating if it was opened in front of a little sister or her friends, his male companions may as a group have some mixed feelings, some no doubt a feeling superior to the boy, but others feeling his humiliation others still maybe even a little envy but in front of younger girls I've no doubt the feelings would be pretty universal! One of superiority over the boy, now having knowledge of his little 'secret' (blush).
Yes, being laughed at by your sister, especially if she is younger than you, is a terribly humiliating experience. And you can never trust her not to tell her friends, especially about something like having a drawer full of little girls’ knickers you have to wear.
Thumbs Up 
(10-06-2018, 03:46 PM)Saz Wrote: je devine qu'un tiroir de sous-vêtements vraiment bêta hommes ressemblerait maintenant à quelque chose comme ça  Big Grin

[Image: ctP11CX.jpg]

Oui, j'aimerais que nous nous rendions dans les petites culottes et que nous puissions changer tous les jours, et que nous restions à la nuit, et que nous soyons admiratifs ...
caroline
Shy Caroline Heart