BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink sleepsuit
Hello everyone.

One of my favourite babyish item of clothing is the following- a pink, fleecy, zip-fronted footed sleep-suit. I love wearing it bed whilst cuddling my teddy bear and sucking my thumb. I also like crawling around whilst dressed it and sucking my dummy. It makes me feel like a big baby, and I can imagine a strict Nanny making me put it on before tucking me up in bed and reading a bed-time story. (I can also imagine her pulling the zip down before "milking" me).

As a Sissy and Big Baby, I am pleased that it is in my favourite colour (pink) and a stressful day can be eased when I put it on before I go to bed, my erect manhood safely and securely imprisoned within the fleecy fabric prison.  Smile
(09-28-2018, 01:56 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello everyone.

One of my favourite babyish item of clothing is the following- a pink, fleecy, zip-fronted footed sleep-suit. I love wearing it bed whilst cuddling my teddy bear and sucking my thumb. I also like crawling around whilst dressed it and sucking my dummy. It makes me feel like a big baby, and I can imagine a strict Nanny making me put it on before tucking me up in bed and reading a bed-time story. (I can also imagine her pulling the zip down before "milking" me).

As a Sissy and Big Baby, I am pleased that it is in my favourite colour (pink) and a stressful day can be eased when I put it on before I go to bed, my erect manhood safely and securely imprisoned within the fleecy fabric prison.  Smile

Do you wear diapers under that PINK fleecy zip-front sleep suit to enhance the Babyish feeling ?
Would be very interesting if diapers were worn and the sleep-suit LOCKED ON forcing this situation out of your BABY hands !
(09-28-2018, 01:56 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: my erect manhood safely and securely imprisoned within the fleecy fabric prison.  Smile

um, my Daddy says that people with little peepees and in nappies and footed sleepers are not "men".

He keeps me in a very short cage that makes sure my "manhood" isn't even able to become the 3" it gets when it gets stiff.

It makes sure I can't hump in my nappies to make squirties either. I bet you do that when you're in your nappies and suit and a strict Nanny would give you a very sore bottom if she caught you.
(09-28-2018, 01:56 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hello everyone.

One of my favourite babyish item of clothing is the following- a pink, fleecy, zip-fronted footed sleep-suit. I love wearing it bed whilst cuddling my teddy bear and suckiing my thumb. I also like crawling around whilst dressed it and sucking my dummy. It makes me feel like a big baby, and I can imagine a strict Nanny making me put it on before tucking me up in bed and reading a bed-time story. (I can also imagine her pulling the zip down before "milking" me).

I am mainly at night in nightgowns or short little baby dresses (with nappies and plastic/rubber baby pants), but this winter, i am encouraged by your letter to wear fleecy footed sleepers as well as my usual flannelette nightgowns. I saw footed sleepers with locking back zippers somewhere not long ago. Of course, they can easily be made locking in front with a little stitchery or a pretty riveted hasp.
hugs,
kerrilynn
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Onesies are so common these days you can buy them without attracting a second glance.

They’re wonderful for wearing a very bulky nappy and plastic baby knickers under.
Onesies are every where. If you are diapered (Nappied) then buy large sizes.

Dead comfy too. Could wear mine all day... Actually do. Even nip to the shops with a jumper and jeans over the top.

Heart Heart Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)