BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orgasm denial
The number one punishment / training technique is orgasm denial.  Once I learned and understood how to use this and really implemented it properly the training process got easier. 
I never truly understood how dependent the male species is on sex!
I control where when how and IF he gets to cum.  The longer he is denied the more focused, compliant and eager to please he becomes.  If he pushes back on my demands I deny him orgasm and soon enough he will be doing what I wanted originally and then some.
Keep in mind this in no way means that YOU will not get sex as well.  I expect him to continue to pleasure me as I want but nothing for him in return.  The effect on his psyche is stunning and soo very very empowering and erotic!
Thank You for sharing Your thoughts on this subject Ma'am. As a sissy in chastity, i am acutely aware of how rare the privilege of an orgasm is, and i'm also quite aware that that privilege can and will be revoked if my performance is not up to the required standards...this includes behavior, submission, service, chores, appearance, attitude...etc!

i've just read a story I think You might find interesting...right along this very subject...Here's the link...

https://www.literotica.com/s/letter-from-shana

Yours humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(09-24-2018, 09:53 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Thank You for sharing Your thoughts on this subject Ma'am.  As a sissy in chastity, i am acutely aware of how rare the privilege of an orgasm is, and i'm also quite aware that that privilege can and will be revoked if my performance is not up to the required standards...this includes behavior, submission, service, chores, appearance, attitude...etc!

i've just read a story I think You might find interesting...right along this very subject...Here's the link...

https://www.literotica.com/s/letter-from-shana

Yours humbly,

sissy jamieanne
I agree entirely with SissysWife  as usual.  The male psyche is so very dependent on their orgasms we females must use that to our advantage..
Once you have that mindset and implement rules and conditions they become easy to handle and manipulate to your will......
Agree that orgasm denial is #1. I would add other forms of denial:
—pussy denial—denied access to see, smell, taste
—breast access—same
—access to seeing Mistress partially dressed
—denial of access to wearing panties or other feminine items—forced boxer wearing
(01-03-2019, 12:21 PM)NancyBa Wrote: Agree that orgasm denial is #1. I would add other forms of denial:
—pussy denial—denied access to see, smell, taste
—breast access—same
—access to seeing Mistress partially dressed
—denial of access to wearing panties or other feminine items—forced boxer wearing
Oh Nancy honey!  I am just the opposite!  He will definitely see, smell, and taste my pussy (a lot).  But nothing more there will be no release for him until I decide he is worthy again. 
Breasts are for sissies to admire and worship and for women to use against the weaker inferior male....
I will dress sexy as I please to further torment and agitate the denied sissy.
And of course his lil throbbing princess will be trapped in panties...………  BOXERS???  ICK!!
Sooner or later he will give in to my will and succumb to my wishes whatever they may be that caused him to be denied. 
I always get my way!!  A good sissy learns that and gives in to the superior female!
(09-23-2018, 02:27 PM)SissysWife Wrote: The number one punishment / training technique is orgasm denial.  Once I learned and understood how to use this and really implemented it properly the training process got easier. 
I control where when how and IF he gets to cum.  The longer he is denied the more focused, compliant and eager to please he becomes.  If he pushes back on my demands I deny him orgasm and soon enough he will be doing what I wanted originally and then some.
Keep in mind this in no way means that YOU will not get sex as well.  I expect him to continue to pleasure me as I want but nothing for him in return.  The effect on his psyche is stunning and soo very very empowering and erotic!

Oh SissysWife - 

What an amazing ploy for cementing control in relationships under the Female Master's will !

Strange that now, after millennia of 'masculine' braggadocio on the primacy he once based its false power and superiority on his pathetic sex organ, Women are so easily assumeding nearly full empowerment having to BEG sexual release.  One can just hear the banter as de-masculinized male girls approach with head down in shame,

"PLEASE FEMALE MASTER... my silly wothless little male thing needs release... please?.... pretty please?"

Then perhaps this or similar possible highly amused Female response:

"Oh Sweetie GIRL... Im so busy with these accounts right now.  But OK....
come back here in about an hour with your SKIRT, STOCKINGS and PANTIES down, 
then maybe we'll see what might be done, if I'm finished...
NOW RUN ALONG!"
(09-23-2018, 02:27 PM)SissysWife Wrote: The number one punishment / training technique is orgasm denial.  Once I learned and understood how to use this and really implemented it properly the training process got easier. 

The longer she is denied the more sbe will think about her mistress, until she is thinking about her nearly all the time as that is her only route to release and she will try harder and hearder to please.
Indeed, on an evolutionary level, the entire reason males exist is for the purposes of recreation and while we like to think that as a species we are superior to the animal kingdom, in reality the base instincts are really no different (we have just learned for the most part to domesticate them).

As someone who was once of the same affliction (in my new life as a ‘Born Again Female’ I have been on hormones for some time that eradicate this problem) I can confirm that there is little a Male won’t do  on a promise to satisfy their sexual urges and is as Amber says therefore the ideal tool with which to control a sissy.

More widely, for the males out there who have not been ‘converted’ the testosterone that drives these urges is the same substance that drives so many other decisions in their lives, and with so many males in senior positions can be considered to be the reason behind so many 21st century problems.
Well I have employed an orgasm exchange rete program. On the first of the month I have a drawing bag that I place poker chips with numbers on them, 50,100,150,200. Usually there are 5 50 points and 10 of the 100,150,and 200 each placed in the bag. We shake it up well and sissy gets to draw a chip out. Since I dont really want her to get a 50 point chip only 5 of those are in bag, still gives an outside chance but really reduces the odds. Whatever number sissy draws is how many orgasms I am to experience before sissy gets one. So far she has not drawn a 50 but has drawn a couple of 100, a 150 and oncw a 200. It is quite amusing to see the despait when a 200 is drawn as that is a lofty goal for 30 days. There is a calendar that I keep with the number of orgasms per day so sissy has a visual reminder of how much more she needs to earn a release. It is amazing to see how much sissy desires for me to allow her to service me for my orgasms, she is quite the service oriented little sissy now.
What an innovative idea, Amber. I am sure Andrea is really coming to learn her place now. The ironic thing of course is that she will be grateful when she does draw a 50, but this will still be a far higher bar than she would ever have contemplated in her old life.