BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public exposure
Today, I wore my black slip on plimsolls, little white socks , grey blouse an rwomens grey slacks to a busy shopping mall. Suitably humiliating!
(10-02-2018, 03:40 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(10-02-2018, 01:02 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 04:41 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 02:19 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I like to keep my sweetie on edge and always worried about when he might be next exposed as a sissy to others.  When out I like to dress him so that I may reveal some part of his sissyness to anyone at any time.
One of my faves is that he always has to tuck his shirts or tops inside of his panties so that if I have him reach or bend in the store for example those around can see his pretty panties...
I may unbutton his shirt or top so that hints of the lace on his bra or cami may be seen. 
Stockings showing at the ankles is common place.  Light mascara is the rule  perfume always.
Garter tabs are standard.  Lots of things for him to be concerned about. 
I may not do anything at all or might be constantly revealing him depending how good he has been, the situation and my mood.

My Wife does alot of those things with me too. It really does have the effect of keeping me continually on edge of fear and arousal, and always reminded i am submissive and Her sissy slave.

sissy steffie

That is the best way to keep a sissy!

The constant fear of exposure I have found as an essential tool for controlling my sissy.  I dress him so that it would be easy to reveal some aspect of his sissification to anyone I please easily and at any time!  It really keeps my sweetie on his toes and focused on the important thing...…..  (pleasing me and keeping me happy)!  Often now if I am displeased all I have to do is raise and eyebrow and give him the look...…..  or mention that perhaps the clerk in macy;s should see what pretty panties he is wearing and his attention is definitlehy gotten...…...
My sissy is definitely on edge about exposure as she still wants to push back somewhat about what i choose for her to wear and do. She has already been informed we will be taking a walk in park or something in near future and good possibility we are going on a sissy shopping trip and she is so terrified of it. But actions have consequences as my mother always told me.
(08-05-2020, 07:54 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy is definitely on edge about exposure as she still wants to push back somewhat about what i choose for her to wear and do. She has already been informed we will be taking a walk in park or something in near future and good possibility we are going on a sissy shopping trip and she is so terrified of it. But actions have consequences as my mother always told me.
Indeed, Amber. 

It is one of those things which most embarrassing the first time but through positive reinforcement (mainly the negative things Andrea is fearing not coming to fruition) will gradually get easier.

I had a similar thing when mother told me at 18 that I had to adopt my secretary regime full time. This meant that for as long as I stayed under her roof (and at the time I couldn’t afford not to) I had to crossdress in pencil skirts, high heels, makeup, lingerie etc). I had had very little public experience (at least within range of any of my acquaintances) prior to them and the first time out was a real torment. 

I knew it was something I was going to have to put up with for the foreseeable (it became my life but that’s a separate story and not something I was aware of at the time) and I quickly learned where the pitfalls were, what I could and could not do within such constraints and certainly my worst fears never came to pass. 

Andrea will be fine I am sure; if she can only embrace it she will soon realise she has nothing to fear.
(08-05-2020, 09:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 07:54 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: My sissy is definitely on edge about exposure as she still wants to push back somewhat about what i choose for her to wear and do. She has already been informed we will be taking a walk in park or something in near future and good possibility we are going on a sissy shopping trip and she is so terrified of it. But actions have consequences as my mother always told me.
Indeed, Amber. 

It is one of those things which most embarrassing the first time but through positive reinforcement (mainly the negative things Andrea is fearing not coming to fruition) will gradually get easier.

I had a similar thing when mother told me at 18 that I had to adopt my secretary regime full time. This meant that for as long as I stayed under her roof (and at the time I couldn’t afford not to) I had to crossdress in pencil skirts, high heels, makeup, lingerie etc). I had had very little public experience (at least within range of any of my acquaintances) prior to them and the first time out was a real torment. 

I knew it was something I was going to have to put up with for the foreseeable (it became my life but that’s a separate story and not something I was aware of at the time) and I quickly learned where the pitfalls were, what I could and could not do within such constraints and certainly my worst fears never came to pass. 

Andrea will be fine I am sure; if she can only embrace it she will soon realise she has nothing to fear.
So she took you out in public dressed in pencil skirt outfit and all? Where on earth did she take you?
(08-05-2020, 09:55 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 09:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
Indeed, Amber. 

So she took you out in public dressed in pencil skirt outfit and all? Where on earth did she take you?
I should PM you a copy of my ‚Äėbiography‚Äô.

Mother had used petticoat punishment on my sister and I throughout childhood. There were too main methods; the nappy & dress punishment which was where we had to wear what was referred to as a lolita dress (though I now know these to be very expensive so think they must just have been very prissy dresses) with a nappy on underneath which we had to use for all purposes.

The other type of punishment was the secretary punishment where I had to dress as described (you can imagine as a hormonal teen having to wear all the clothing that as a boy I still found attractive on females). Anyway, aged 18 we were each told that we would have to adopt these modes of dress full time (a secretary outfit during the day and nappies at night - we would have to drink liquids before going to bed to ensure that we used them). 

For my sister it meant giving up her tomboy lifestyle and for me it meant having to crossdress on a daily basis. Ironically, it was this period that made me who I am today. Prior to this, I had always been worried during punishment sessions about what my friends would think if they found out but having gone full time I didn’t have the option of just riding out punishment time and so I made the only decision I could make which was to become the most convincing female I could be.

Fast forward several years and I have truly found myself and pencil skirts have become part of my daily wardrobe as an air stewardess and all manner of skirt and dress outfits for my down time.

This is only a brief outline but basically explains how I have come to be here; I will message you the more comprehensive‚Äėautobiography‚Äô.
Now in these times of COVID my wife has come up with a new public exposure risk.  On the weekends if we are going out she will have me apply the brightest, thickest and reddest lipstick under my mask.  Spending the day out in public around strangers who have no idea the the person they are talking to is wearing bright red lipstick under the mask can cause a lot of anxiety.  Also there's the risk that she will reach over and pull my mask down while out and about.   Quite the rush.
melissa
Oh my gosh yes kristi7222 quite the rush
(12-27-2019, 11:41 PM)prisongirl Wrote: Today, I wore my black slip on plimsolls, little white socks , grey blouse an rwomens grey slacks to a busy shopping mall. Suitably humiliating!

Probably nothing wrong with this EXCEPT:

Those grey slacks did they fasten with a front fly - no doubt a side or rear zip or simply a flat front pull on style.
Grey tends to be one of the best colors to show that VPL - were you wearing something daring ?
Oh and that inseam was it capri length revealing those white socks and black plimsolls all that much more.
You say you wore a blouse that could tilt the balance in favor of discovery - was it sheer showing your tits (you did
not say whether you had a bra on) was it waist length - tucked into those slacks which with womens wear is a no-no.

And oh yes the lack of make-up hair styling earrings nails polished and these little giveaways to pass muster.
If those slacks didn't have pockets (more in likely) what did you do with your stuff - perhaps a cross body bag or clutch.

Lastly any catcalls - did you attract any noticeable attention - was it thrilling hair raising exciting a rush - do it again ?
(09-30-2020, 10:53 PM)kristi7222 Wrote: Now in these times of COVID my wife has come up with a new public exposure risk.  On the weekends if we are going out she will have me apply the brightest, thickest and reddest lipstick under my mask.  Spending the day out in public around strangers who have no idea the the person they are talking to is wearing bright red lipstick under the mask can cause a lot of anxiety.  Also there's the risk that she will reach over and pull my mask down while out and about.   Quite the rush.
melissa
I suppose the most likely risk is in going somewhere and being ID’d unexpectedly. On the whole though, it is probably the safest circumstances in which to do something that many might be otherwise averse to in public.
Kristi, that sounds like an incredible humiliating way to spend the day, although it must give you a thrill, even when Mistress decides to pull your mask down with the potential of being exposed to people heretofore unknowing of your bright red lips!