BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public exposure
(09-23-2018, 02:19 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I like to keep my sweetie on edge and always worried about when he might be next exposed as a sissy to others.  When out I like to dress him so that I may reveal some part of his sissyness to anyone at any time.
One of my faves is that he always has to tuck his shirts or tops inside of his panties so that if I have him reach or bend in the store for example those around can see his pretty panties...
I may unbutton his shirt or top so that hints of the lace on his bra or cami may be seen. 
Stockings showing at the ankles is common place.  Light mascara is the rule  perfume always.
Garter tabs are standard.  Lots of things for him to be concerned about. 
I may not do anything at all or might be constantly revealing him depending how good he has been, the situation and my mood.

My Mistress does similar with me.
Oftentimes I am in a blouse and ladies slacks, with side zip and just a hint of my bra or corset. sometimes much more than  a hint too.
Also ladies shoes and my stockings can be clearly seen. Light make-up on occasion and always a spray of perfume.
Madam likes to make me wear overt collars too. I always wear a thin leather collar but sometimes I will be out in a wide pink collar with 'sissy slut' in rhinestones along the front.
aren't our superiors wonderful?

Sarah
To those Wife‚Äôs and Mistresses that have subscribed to this thread, it may ave become clear that to many of us sissies, public exposure is rather a reward than a punishment. Although we sissies may squirm at the thought, being humiliated in public is so desirable, as it confirms our sissiness, of which we are ‚Äúproud‚ÄĚ.

Well, that’s my thought, perhxaps other sissies would let me know their feelings on the subject.

Priscilla
I think it should be plain to all that it's a male dressed as a female, so no wig, but a more sissy hairstyle a nice sharp basin cut well above the ears
(08-01-2019, 09:30 AM)Henpecked Wrote: I think it should be plain to all that it's a male dressed as a female, so no wig, but a more sissy hairstyle a nice sharp basin cut well above the ears

Honey, that sounds great, the more he/she is seen as a sissy, the better. Carrying a handbag should also be part of it, as well as stockings or tights instead of socks. As a further punishment, perhaps painted fingernails, the darker or more colorful, the severity of the punishment. 

There are countless variations on this theme; feminine blouse, over a bra, light top over dark bra, eyeliner, lipgloss, just a few to start with.

BUT, I refer to my earlier post. These may be felt by the miscreant as a reward rather than a punishment!
My wif3 has paddle hanging in kitchen for all to see. Starts up many embarrassing conversations
(07-29-2019, 03:58 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 02:19 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I like to keep my sweetie on edge and always worried about when he might be next exposed as a sissy to others.  When out I like to dress him so that I may reveal some part of his sissyness to anyone at any time.
One of my faves is that he always has to tuck his shirts or tops inside of his panties so that if I have him reach or bend in the store for example those around can see his pretty panties...
I may unbutton his shirt or top so that hints of the lace on his bra or cami may be seen. 
Stockings showing at the ankles is common place.  Light mascara is the rule  perfume always.
Garter tabs are standard.  Lots of things for him to be concerned about. 
I may not do anything at all or might be constantly revealing him depending how good he has been, the situation and my mood.

My Mistress does similar with me.
Oftentimes I am in a blouse and ladies slacks, with side zip and just a hint of my bra or corset. sometimes much more than  a hint too.
Also ladies shoes and my stockings can be clearly seen. Light make-up on occasion and always a spray of perfume.
Madam likes to make me wear overt collars too. I always wear a thin leather collar but sometimes I will be out in a wide pink collar with 'sissy slut' in rhinestones along the front.
aren't our superiors wonderful?

Sarah

And what is with that little ole padlock on that rhinestone pink sissy collar ?

About collars - neat when the collar has rounded lacy edging - think Peter Pan Collar.
And the buttoning placket should have many many small pearl buttons and of course buttoning
from the left side.

Amusing those invisible zippers - how the hell does he get into those fixed waist slacks/trousers ?
With those slacks trousers the inseam (hem) length should stop right at the ankle bone leaving
plenty of skin or sox detailing showing perhaps even and a petite ankle chain with SISSY charm. 

And then there are the BOLD exposed zippers leaving no doubt as to what is going on here -
This isn't your everyday ordinary fly front closing.

Regarding tucking shirts into panties - simply get those blouses shirts that are cropped or semi-cropped length
no tucking to worry about here - with a high waist band panty and a low waist slacks something has to be on
display - and best it be in contrasting colors.

More fun when it is what is up-front that shows - think a pointed bullet bra - really hard to ignore.

Now you are one outfitted SISSY from the get go - lets go do some shopping for more delightful stuff !

Grab your purse after all you don't have pockets anymore with that outfit - Yes the PINK purse with glitter !
(07-23-2019, 09:25 PM)prisongirl Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 07:49 AM)Doasyourtold Wrote: I think public exposure can be sweet, I so love to see males embarrassed in this way ! maybe in a nice pair of tight slacks with side zip, these should show lots of white socked ankle and smart black slip on plimsolls

I totally agree ma'am wit maybe a drab grey blouse! Do you think wigs should be worn?
No I would favour a short bob of basin cut at least 1 inch above the ears, I do love this time of year, getting all those lovely presents and buying them too, I have a male in training at the moment and couldn't leave him out, got some items off eBay for him couple of pairs of bottle green gym knickers along with some white ankle socks, got him black slip on school  plimsolls too, but they came from a shoe shop, I couldn't pass up watching his embarrassment as the tried them on in the shop! he doesn't know it yet but this Christmas he's going to be dressed in his smart new gym kit for the whole holiday.
(08-01-2019, 09:30 AM)Henpecked Wrote: I think it should be plain to all that it's a male dressed as a female, so no wig, but a more sissy hairstyle a nice sharp basin cut well above the ears

great idea..even more embarrasing if he's balding..

(12-24-2019, 04:03 PM)Doasyourtold Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 07:49 AM)Doasyourtold Wrote: I think public exposure can be sweet, I so love to see males embarrassed in this way ! maybe in a nice pair of tight slacks with side zip, these should show lots of white socked ankle and smart black slip on plimsolls

I totally agree ma'am wit maybe a drab grey blouse! Do you think wigs should be worn?
No I would favour a short bob of basin cut at least 1 inch above the ears, I do love this time of year, getting all those lovely presents and buying them too, I have a male in training at the moment and couldn't leave him out, got some items off eBay for him couple of pairs of bottle green gym knickers along with some white ankle socks, got him black slip on school  plimsolls too, but they came from a shoe shop, I couldn't pass up watching his embarrassment as the tried them on in the shop! he doesn't know it yet but this Christmas he's going to be dressed in his smart new gym kit for the whole holiday.

I think this is perfect, ma'am.. A standard gym kit like that is all we deserve! Going out in it would be fun..

hey, imagine going out to a shopping mall tomorrow in standard sissy gym kit!
(12-25-2019, 11:50 PM)prisongirl Wrote:

I think this is perfect, ma'am.. A standard gym kit like that is all we deserve! Going out in it would be fun..

Its was my intention just to have him wear the gym kit indoors "have some friends coming over which he could serve", but now I'm thinking maybe an early morning run in the fields would be amusing for me to watch, I've got some old plimsolls he can wear so he doesn't ruin his new ones
(12-26-2019, 01:43 AM)Doasyourtold Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 11:50 PM)prisongirl Wrote:

Its was my intention just to have him wear the gym kit indoors "have some friends coming over which he could serve", but now I'm thinking maybe an early morning run in the fields would be amusing for me to watch, I've got some old plimsolls he can wear so he doesn't ruin his new ones

Excellent idea, ma'am!