BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public exposure
I like to keep my sweetie on edge and always worried about when he might be next exposed as a sissy to others.  When out I like to dress him so that I may reveal some part of his sissyness to anyone at any time.
One of my faves is that he always has to tuck his shirts or tops inside of his panties so that if I have him reach or bend in the store for example those around can see his pretty panties...
I may unbutton his shirt or top so that hints of the lace on his bra or cami may be seen. 
Stockings showing at the ankles is common place.  Light mascara is the rule  perfume always.
Garter tabs are standard.  Lots of things for him to be concerned about. 
I may not do anything at all or might be constantly revealing him depending how good he has been, the situation and my mood.
(09-23-2018, 02:19 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I like to keep my sweetie on edge and always worried about when he might be next exposed as a sissy to others.  When out I like to dress him so that I may reveal some part of his sissyness to anyone at any time.
One of my faves is that he always has to tuck his shirts or tops inside of his panties so that if I have him reach or bend in the store for example those around can see his pretty panties...
I may unbutton his shirt or top so that hints of the lace on his bra or cami may be seen. 
Stockings showing at the ankles is common place.  Light mascara is the rule  perfume always.
I may not do anything at all or might be constantly revealing him depending how good he has been, the situation and my mood.

omg ! that is so hot .
Wearing pants (fitted pants) without pockets*** and zipper closing at the side or back or a bold contrasting front exposed zipper just to get attention.
The pants should be white or pastel - very sheer showing panty lines or seaming of what is unmentionable.
The ankle should show the mary jane shoe or the high heel shoe.

*** So what do you do when you don't have pockets - well you will have to bag it with a purse clutch over shoulder bag - colors
should be in contrast with the pants - you may go quietly but you will not go unnoticed.

For tops a blouse of lite sheer fabric to show off the optional bra*** and the REVERSE buttoned placket with perhaps black beady buttons
and the collar definitely a peter pan.

*** optional bra - substitute dark colored pasties even better if you can get the flashing led type.

A discrete OR NOT SO DISCRETE collar with rhinestone jewels spelling out "SISSY" fastening with a small heart shape lock.

If pants are not the thing - then perhaps a skaters skirt worn with ruffled lace tennis panty detailing on the bum that could be enhanced
with bulky diapers to insure a tantalizing exposure. A petticoat could be added for that horizontal tutu effect pushing that
hem line out and up showing more of the underpinnings !

Anyway you cut it - it spells "SISSY" all the way to and from home !
(09-23-2018, 02:19 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I like to keep my sweetie on edge and always worried about when he might be next exposed as a sissy to others.  When out I like to dress him so that I may reveal some part of his sissyness to anyone at any time.

My Wife does alot of those things with me too. It really does have the effect of keeping me continually on edge of fear and arousal, and always reminded i am submissive and Her sissy slave.

sissy steffie
(09-25-2018, 04:41 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:

My Wife does alot of those things with me too. It really does have the effect of keeping me continually on edge of fear and arousal, and always reminded i am submissive and Her sissy slave.

sissy steffie

That is the best way to keep a sissy!
(10-02-2018, 01:02 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 04:41 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:

sissy steffie

That is the best way to keep a sissy!

The constant fear of exposure I have found as an essential tool for controlling my sissy.  I dress him so that it would be easy to reveal some aspect of his sissification to anyone I please easily and at any time!  It really keeps my sweetie on his toes and focused on the important thing...…..  (pleasing me and keeping me happy)!  Often now if I am displeased all I have to do is raise and eyebrow and give him the look...…..  or mention that perhaps the clerk in macy;s should see what pretty panties he is wearing and his attention is definitlehy gotten...…...
The tricky thing here is that for some sissies such exposure is a reward‚ÄĒbut each wife knows her own sissy. For me, withholding of my panties would be a greater punishment. I‚Äôd be proud to show them off!

Today's increasingly dominant percentage of Females like You that institute such practices are creating an exciting new model of behaviour to spread through modern everyday life.  Our poor diminishing pathetic male sex is SO DOOMED TO DECLINE.... BRAVO !!!!

You must find such accomplishment and amusement in re-creating Your little husbette's station in life and persona!

Has this ALWAYS been Your plan or has it been something that developed from what may have been a less Female Led Relationship?
I think public exposure can be sweet, I so love to see males embarrassed in this way ! maybe in a nice pair of tight slacks with side zip, these should show lots of white socked ankle and smart black slip on plimsolls
(07-16-2019, 07:49 AM)Doasyourtold Wrote: I think public exposure can be sweet, I so love to see males embarrassed in this way ! maybe in a nice pair of tight slacks with side zip, these should show lots of white socked ankle and smart black slip on plimsolls

I totally agree ma'am wit maybe a drab grey blouse! Do you think wigs should be worn?