BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capris or na?
How many ladies on here wear capris regularly? I have some floral ones from Layne Bryant and some distressed jean capris from Maurice’s. I just love them more than any of my men’s clothes.  My wife always suggest I wear them when we go out!  Great way to get compliments and strange looks!
Yes you will garner attention especially if the color is RED and you are going to a Bull Fight - don't forget the cape to ward off the beast !
For me personally the Capri is not my cup of tea or even something stronger.
It is either a thigh hemmed dress shorts skorts but never capris bermudas or those crotch hanging baggage pants.
Ankle length pants ponte boot cut leggings tights OK but never capris - full short but never half ass length pants.

But to each his own and the devil for all of us one way or another - if it fits - feels good - looks good - go for it.
I've never worn capris, but certainly can see the benefit of wearing in public...a snug pair of capris and VPL's (visible panty lines) and there is no doubt as to the status of the wearer!
I wear capri workout pants every week at the gym but have never worn in a social situation
(10-03-2018, 11:17 PM)inhershoes Wrote: I wear capri workout pants every week at the gym but have never worn in a social situation

Heart Smile   Good gurl!  Are you getting any comments?  What are you matching them up with for a top?
I wear capri leggings(many different colors) to walk everyday. And wear regular capris when shopping, all tight so hopefully everyone can see my high cut panty line.
Yes very tight fitting and in white or light pastel colors with a zipper closing best in the back for emphasis or the left side to absolutely keep that front panel
flat - well as flat as the tucked package will allow - or of course wearing a chastity device is going to display that into a mound and question what really is
going on here - why isn't the world flat here ?

Now as for a top - perfect would be a tight custom fitted waist length jacket 3/4 sleeves with a wide open front covering an athletic singlet.

Hat should be a pastel colored beret.

Footwear should be flats - socks not required - but a dainty flashy small very noticeable ankle chain is a must !

Nothing says SISSY with an outfit like that !
(10-04-2018, 01:13 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 11:17 PM)inhershoes Wrote: I wear capri workout pants every week at the gym but have never worn in a social situation

Heart Smile   Good gurl!  Are you getting any comments?  What are you matching them up with for a top?

What shoes do you choose?!
Never had any comments from anyone, I get some snares or a smile of what a fairy but nobody has every been outright rude to me.

In terms of shoes, I have some florescent pink and green sneakers that I wear.

For a top I wear my sports bra, forms and t-shirt
(09-27-2018, 10:03 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:    I've never worn capris, but certainly can see the benefit of wearing in public...a snug pair of capris and VPL's (visible panty lines) and there is no doubt as to the status of the wearer!

Heart Smile

LOVE my man in capris!  Great for showing off his cute butt and smooth (tucked) crotch and VPL and so obviously feminine!