BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
assignment
Are you ready as sissy to do the following for your mistress?

Wearing panties under clothing is only a beginning. It's time to go public.

The brave sissy wears a blouse and skirt for shopping

The less courageous sissy simply goes to a gas station and buys something quickly

Completely scared? It's okay, sissy. Put on a nice skirt and blouse and drive around in the car for an hour.

Of course, your mistress requires photo proof. People in the background when you go shopping, a gas station in the background, when you go there and cars when you drive around in the background. In the foreground always you as sissy in blouse and skirt.

Will you do that and publish the pictures here in the forum?
sissy caja
I believe this has been mentioned before, but for those of you who cannot go out dressed as a woman why not go out wearing a kilt? Yes it is basically a skirt and you will draw attention to yourself but you will still be wearing "men's" clothing. You can even wear knickers and a silky slip to protect your legs from the rough material of the kilt.

It takes real guts for us guys to go out dressed as a women and I really feel passionate that we all should do it. Based on my personal experiences as long as you are sensible, dress to fit in, then people will accept you and to be honest many may not even realise who you are.

I have spent a lot of time reading the older posts on this forum and there has been talk of us "not being accepted" by society. Well ladies, sissy's, TVs or whatever you like to call yourself change only happens by being brave, getting out there and educating people. 

The questions are do you want change? And if so are you brave enough to do something about it?
Miss Natasha
In my experience, attending dances/socials for the t-community was the perfect venue for venturing out. Being with other t-gurls or Women certainly can make being in public feel less threatening.
It’s important to be careful, of course, because there are still elements of society who react aggressively to anyone who’s different to them. But my experience of going out dressed has pretty much always been positive.

My very first experiences of going out in a dress or skirt were with my mother, when she was punishing me as a child. I was incredibly embarrassed, as she intended, but being so young I don’t think anyone really knew I was a boy.

I was incredibly nervous when I first started to choose to go out dressed as a girl. I was fifteen. I was “sure” that everyone would be looking at me and instantly realise I was a boy in a mini skirt. But of course hardly anyone paid me any attention at all. I walked around the shops for about an hour and it felt brilliant.

That gave me the confidence to do it again another day, and I went from there. Now I regularly go out in women’s clothing, and I love it!

If you’ve never done it I’d urge you to give it a go. It’s a lovely feeling. xx