468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Writing Line Assignment
Photo 
A Woman told me to write "males exist to serve Females" 200 times. . Thank you Goddess for making me better. Photo proof is on my tumblr littlegurlemily.tumblr.com
A woman on here or tumblr? I will try and check out your tumblr. Smile
Any real females/superior females out there?
(09-12-2018, 08:39 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: A Woman told me to write "males exist to serve Females" 200 times. . Thank you Goddess for making me better. Photo proof is on my tumblr littlegurlemily.tumblr.com

Seems a very apt line to help a male remember his place among his Superiors!
(09-12-2018, 08:39 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: A Woman told me to write "males exist to serve Females" 200 times. . Thank you Goddess for making me better. Photo proof is on my tumblr littlegurlemily.tumblr.com

Couldn't get you on tumblr. Maybe you need your bottom smacking
I am not back, I just logged on to tidy up some loose ends/answer PMs etc. when I saw this post and could not resist replying.

Emily you are so lucky to have found a woman who wishes to give you two hundred lines.
Personally I would have given you a minimum of ten thousand lines, and if you protested I would have doubled it!
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
Good for you! You are being forced to acknowledge your place in life!