satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Road Ahead
True change happens behind the scenes and not in the headlines. Too many people are naive to Herstory and the struggles women have faced since the beginning of time. We had to fight for every inch of freedom we have today, and don’t be fooled we are just as close to losing all these freedoms and being return to male property as we are to achieving Femtopia. For everyone on this forum this is a critical time period in Herstory. LGBTQ and women rights are forever linked, the nasty alpha males who are against our cause are always planning and working on taking away all the freedoms we have achieved over the last century. Let me be clear this is not about politics the donkey is no more the friend of our liberties than the elephant. The so called feminist leaders are false prophets who are only focus on their own power and not true feminist liberty for all women. The system is stacked against us and we have to be willing to radically change the system to work for us. Some people believe in equality and it would be great if it had any chance of working, maybe someday it will. Until then we have a choice take complete control and rule over males making them the weaker feminine gender or accept our fate forever as the property of alpha males. Never forget if we lose this war women will never again have any chance of freedom. It’s our turn to lead and maybe in a few millennium of true female rule - we will be enlighten enough to form a true equality based society.

My personal mission is always evolving and it has become clear that I need to start mentoring the next generation of radical feminist to move the ball further down the field than I could alone. Over the last decade I have been preparing for the next chapter in my life, while I will always champion the cause of mothers using petticoating this alone will not achieve the next step. The good news is this does not need to be my focus any more, there are millions of brave amazing mothers already happily using petticoating and those numbers are growing! My role forward is to mentor the next generation of brave warrior girls who will someday be the leaders of Femtopia. 

Chris the Radical Feminist
Me. Chris,
I applaud your efforts and the clarity of your vision.
It will take one take charge woman at a time, taking and making the necessary steps to move things forward, one Gynarchic family at a time to set Female Supremacy as the new normal.
I'd love to hear of and support grassroot groups that spread and share information to draw in and enlighten other women to step forward. I'd especially love to see a bonding of women globally to overthrough males dominated societies like parts if the middle East, Africa and Asia, as well as in western society.
Women are meant to rule, with sissies in service.
I wish you ever increasing success!
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(09-10-2018, 03:03 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: True change happens behind the scenes and not in the headlines. Too many people are naive to Herstory and the struggles women have faced since the beginning of time. We had to fight for every inch of freedom we have today, and don’t be fooled we are just as close to losing all these freedoms and being return to male property as we are to achieving Femtopia. For everyone on this forum this is a critical time period in Herstory. LGBTQ and women rights are forever linked, the nasty alpha males who are against our cause are always planning and working on taking away all the freedoms we have achieved over the last century. Let me be clear this is not about politics the donkey is no more the friend of our liberties than the elephant. The so called feminist leaders are false prophets who are only focus on their own power and not true feminist liberty for all women. The system is stacked against us and we have to be willing to radically change the system to work for us. Some people believe in equality and it would be great if it had any chance of working, maybe someday it will. Until then we have a choice take complete control and rule over males making them the weaker feminine gender or accept our fate forever as the property of alpha males. Never forget if we lose this war women will never again have any chance of freedom. It’s our turn to lead and maybe in a few millennium of true female rule - we will be enlighten enough to form a true equality based society.

My personal mission is always evolving and it has become clear that I need to start mentoring the next generation of radical feminist to move the ball further down the field than I could alone. Over the last decade I have been preparing for the next chapter in my life, while I will always champion the cause of mothers using petticoating this alone will not achieve the next step. The good news is this does not need to be my focus any more, there are millions of brave amazing mothers already happily using petticoating and those numbers are growing! My role forward is to mentor the next generation of brave warrior girls who will someday be the leaders of Femtopia. 

I operate in the corporate world and I can say the toxic macho male has been castrated by the feminist movement started in the 1970's and is in its last throes, our office consists of over 20 employees and only 3 are male. They are kept together in one office and really are frightened scared little babies. When we pass in the corridor they keep their eyes lowered and rarely speak, our VP of operations is a strong woman Kelly who has expressed anger over the slightest thing wrong they do as we girls hear her voice and look and smile to each other, Mad Men days are long gone and not coming back, movements like MeToo and the laws passed will further move the males out of corporate business once and for all...as to RF comment about fighting for rights well we are witnessing the last eruption of toxic male response to the inevitable change taking place and they can't stop it. We women are moving the boys out of their seats of power and wearing the pants now. You have to be alert enough to see it but its happening day by day, this is the womans century, keep the faith sisters! 

Heidi
What amazing and inspiring words from Ms. RadicalFeminist and Mss Heidi! I believe we are truly witnessing an enlightenment in society as Women are assuming Their rightful positions of power and more males are accepting their rightful positions of subordination to their Superiors.

As a sissy, I accept that my natural role is in servitude to Womanhood and I promise to always carry out my duties diligently, respectfully and submissively.

Most respectfully,

sissyjamieanne
(09-10-2018, 10:48 AM)heidi Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:03 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: True change happens behind the scenes and not in the headlines. Too many people are naive to Herstory and the struggles women have faced since the beginning of time. We had to fight for every inch of freedom we have today, and don’t be fooled we are just as close to losing all these freedoms and being return to male property as we are to achieving Femtopia. For everyone on this forum this is a critical time period in Herstory. LGBTQ and women rights are forever linked, the nasty alpha males who are against our cause are always planning and working on taking away all the freedoms we have achieved over the last century. Let me be clear this is not about politics the donkey is no more the friend of our liberties than the elephant. The so called feminist leaders are false prophets who are only focus on their own power and not true feminist liberty for all women. The system is stacked against us and we have to be willing to radically change the system to work for us. Some people believe in equality and it would be great if it had any chance of working, maybe someday it will. Until then we have a choice take complete control and rule over males making them the weaker feminine gender or accept our fate forever as the property of alpha males. Never forget if we lose this war women will never again have any chance of freedom. It’s our turn to lead and maybe in a few millennium of true female rule - we will be enlighten enough to form a true equality based society.

I operate in the corporate world and I can say the toxic macho male has been castrated by the feminist movement started in the 1970's and is in its last throes, our office consists of over 20 employees and only 3 are male. They are kept together in one office and really are frightened scared little babies. When we pass in the corridor they keep their eyes lowered and rarely speak, our VP of operations is a strong woman Kelly who has expressed anger over the slightest thing wrong they do as we girls hear her voice and look and smile to each other, Mad Men days are long gone and not coming back, movements like MeToo and the laws passed will further move the males out of corporate business once and for all...as to RF comment about fighting for rights well we are witnessing the last eruption of toxic male response to the inevitable change taking place and they can't stop it. We women are moving the boys out of their seats of power and wearing the pants now. You have to be alert enough to see it but its happening day by day, this is the womans century, keep the faith sisters! 

Heidi

Heidi... extremely entertaining and provocative work situation.   One hopes your Female VP of operations might increasingly make decisions to eviscerate the position of the three males.

What type of environment has She placed in the office surroundings that might lend to the male girls further 'ummanning'.   Do the Females there gather in ways to increase the pressure on the males to accept any rudiments of forced 'feminine' constructs of behavior - if even in jest?

Perhaps in a few years the three males you mention may have their little room kept in pink with delicate femininely appointed decor... maybe even a DRESS code... would not Female employees enjoy their bringing coffee on command... oh the possiblities.  What great leaping leaps for Womankind - and oh what dainty, docile mincing steps of servitude for male girls

While I admire Chris , I am skeptical of her claim that millions of brave mothers are using feminization , and petticoating today . I seriously doubt the number would exceed a few thousands in the U. S. touchdown
Goddesses, please let us know how us males can help advance Femtopia and Female Supremacy. This is a sincere request.
(09-10-2018, 12:51 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 10:48 AM)heidi Wrote:

Heidi

Heidi... extremely entertaining and provocative work situation.   One hopes your Female VP of operations might increasingly make decisions to eviscerate the position of the three males.

What type of environment has She placed in the office surroundings that might lend to the male girls further 'ummanning'.   Do the Females there gather in ways to increase the pressure on the males to accept any rudiments of forced 'feminine' constructs of behavior - if even in jest?

Perhaps in a few years the three males you mention may have their little room kept in pink with delicate femininely appointed decor... maybe even a DRESS code... would not Female employees enjoy their bringing coffee on command... oh the possiblities.  What great leaping leaps for Womankind - and oh what dainty, docile mincing steps of servitude for male girls
They were hired to the lowest paid positions and are pathetic trying to keep pace with their female coworkers, I think there because of quota concerns. Best of all they're all in their 40's and 50's as we are mostly 20's to 40 and truthfully can't stand them. They are afraid and in constant fear of being let go as I heard Jay literally crying in Kelly's office when he begged for another chance and was given as I think she likes to make him cry so we can all hear. Shaun is a wimp who never speaks and scared of us as we are loud and have fun as girls. Kelly has some of us strictly watch their break and lunch times. Some of the young girls are so hot but they know don't even look at her or else, so they are finished in corporate environment and this is everywhere I've seen for many years talking about the road ahead its a smoth one for us ladies and wimpy men...as to petticoating they probably would if told to save their jobs Ha Ha

Heidi
(09-10-2018, 10:48 AM)heidi Wrote: I operate in the corporate world and I can say the toxic macho male has been castrated by the feminist movement started in the 1970's and is in its last throes, our office consists of over 20 employees and only 3 are male. They are kept together in one office and really are frightened scared little babies. When we pass in the corridor they keep their eyes lowered and rarely speak, our VP of operations is a strong woman Kelly who has expressed anger over the slightest thing wrong they do as we girls hear her voice and look and smile to each other, Mad Men days are long gone and not coming back, movements like MeToo and the laws passed will further move the males out of corporate business once and for all...as to RF comment about fighting for rights well we are witnessing the last eruption of toxic male response to the inevitable change taking place and they can't stop it. We women are moving the boys out of their seats of power and wearing the pants now. You have to be alert enough to see it but its happening day by day, this is the womans century, keep the faith sisters! 

Heidi

Heidi, thanks for sharing. Yes in many companies women are taking over there are still too many males in power but their days are numbered. My focus moving forward is to prepare the next generation to seize the oppertunties we have provided and make sure they take full control.

RF

(09-10-2018, 02:32 PM)touchdown Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 03:03 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: While I admire Chris  , I am skeptical of her claim that millions of brave mothers are using feminization , and petticoating  today . I seriously doubt the number would exceed a few thousands in the U. S.    touchdown

Such a skeptical male. The truth is I am probably under estimating the total number. In the US alone we are probably close to million world wide things are much different because some level of petticoating is already mainstream. There is no way to count all the mothers, all I can say is stay skeptical things if you want the bottom line is things are changing so enjoy the ride.

RF

(09-10-2018, 09:16 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: First, read it sounds like Radical Feminist is giving up.

Hmm, giving up. that funny. In many ways this is more about expanding while narrowing my focus. I helped enough mothers over the last 25+ years to build a powerful network of awesome kick ass women. While helping mothers is amazing and a lot of fun its not going to finished off the alpha males. No, I need to focus on creating the next generation of Radical Feminist who will pass this knowledge onto the next generation and down the line. Its always been about the long game.

RF

There is ample evidence to support your claims that femininity as a chosen lifestyle (and as a preference for raising boys) is on the rise. Blogs, youtube, pinterest, mainstream media, etc. With our increasing ability to share thoughts and information, lifestyles that were once uncommon are becoming more acceptable.
My thought on how to bring all this to the next level is to write a book and promote it in mainstream media. Print-on-demand today makes books cheap, and books convey a sense of legitimacy.

My opinion is that we need to decouple the concepts of mascuilinity and femininity from birth gender, and make them a set of beliefs that parents can expose children to, or that people can assume on their own. We are moving in that direction. I think that mixer events, such as womanless pageants (here is my favorite, Little Miss Gay Philipines https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcQllwKK18), parties where boys are expected to dress as girls, and safe zone type camps where boys dress as girls ( https://abcnews.go.com/Health/gender-conforming-boys-camp/story?id=19735461 ) are the way to go. Minimizing, or eliminating, boys' exposure to negative male influences and stereotypes is a good strategy too.

At the core of toxic masculinity is resentment. Males resent beauty when they cannot posses it by conquering females. By giving them the ability to internalize beauty through femininity, resentment can be reduced, at least in those who are receptive to the message and who are guided toward it.