satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Gender Chorus Line
If you take a close look at the chorus line dancers in the musical "Spongebob Squarepants", you will note that they are mixed gender, but all wearing showgirl-type costumes, including hosiery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afViiodkS58

Unfortunately, I think this is more of a parody that a serious attempt to integrate men into a traditionally female role. But it is a step in the right direction toward a future where men will be expected to wear skimpy costumes, hosiery etc. as a job requirement.

A while back, the Hooters restaurant chain decided to hire male waitresses. (Hooters was famous for hiring only beautiful women as table servers, and the revealing costumes [tank top, shorts, and pantyhose] they were expected to wear.) Unfortunately they hired athletic-type men and gave them bodybuilder-type costumes. I was hoping they would emulate the Japanese-style crossdress cafes and hire smaller, thinner males to emulate the women. But I guess the USA just wasn't ready for that.
(09-09-2018, 09:11 PM)Conway Wrote: If you take a close look at the chorus line dancers in the musical "Spongebob Squarepants", you will note that they are mixed gender, but all wearing showgirl-type costumes, including hosiery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afViiodkS58

Unfortunately, I think this is more of a parody that a serious attempt to integrate men into a traditionally female role. But it is a step in the right direction toward a future where men will be expected to wear skimpy costumes, hosiery etc. as a job requirement.

A while back, the Hooters restaurant chain decided to hire male waitresses. (Hooters was famous for hiring only beautiful women as table servers, and the revealing costumes [tank top, shorts, and pantyhose] they were expected to wear.) Unfortunately they hired athletic-type men and gave them bodybuilder-type costumes. I was hoping they would emulate the Japanese-style crossdress cafes and hire smaller, thinner males to emulate the women. But I guess the USA just wasn't ready for that.

What will be impetus for such must be  a few Females demanding it.   Once that barrier is broken, then some women may sample such as a lark - THEN FINDING THEY TRULY ENJOY SEEING males IN FEMININE ROLES MORE AND MORE SHALL DEMAND IT.... then it shall become a social norm.   Eventually THE SOCIAL NORM as the power balance tips in Female favor.