BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Been Penetrated
You wouldn’t want that beautiful but slightly scary lady in HR knowing about you reading this site!
(08-07-2019, 01:59 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: You wouldn’t want that beautiful but slightly scary lady in HR knowing about you reading this site!

Or would you?

"Locked up as the Office sissy."

Another thread. 

But consider how it would be if ALL males were locked.
To turn this around somewhat - I wonder how many sissies among us have never been penetrated?

I can still vividly remember the first time I was taken from behind. I was lucky enough that she used some lubricant, but it still really hurt.

Now, after some years of experience I love being taken. It makes me feel really girly and submissive.
(02-18-2020, 12:51 AM)Ali Wrote: To turn this around somewhat - I wonder how many sissies among us have never been penetrated?

I can still vividly remember the first time I was taken from behind. I was lucky enough that she used some lubricant, but it still really hurt.

Now, after some years of experience I love being taken. It makes me feel really girly and submissive.

I have not been allowed an orgasm in over a year, yet alone allowed inside my Mistress! I remember the last time I put my birth defect in her I was forced to eat the cum off her. I have since been fucked with her strapon too many times to count. The worst is having to give her strapon a blowjob while making eye contact with her. Her dick is so much bigger than mine and lasts for as long as she needs, she is right to keep my birth defect in chastity!
(02-18-2020, 12:51 AM)Ali Wrote: To turn this around somewhat - I wonder how many sissies among us have never been penetrated?
I’ve not.  For everyone else, would be great to know the statistics. Could you make that a poll?
(02-18-2020, 10:45 AM)afp Wrote: I’ve not.  For everyone else, would be great to know the statistics. Could you make that a poll?
I never have either.  I really never even thought about the prospect until the past few years as I have become more feminine and submissive.

I would love this now, I think!  My dream would be for my wife to introduce a strap on for bed play and make it clear that I truly am going to be her girl.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I'll set up a poll! Be sure to vote!