BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never Been Penetrated
Hi all,
I realize that this is rare in the modern world, but how many superior females out there have never allowed a male inside of them? I personally am disgusted by the male birth defect, and have never allowed one in me.
What are the superiors reasons for never letting a male inside of them?
Cubs
Reasons Female Masters are not penetrated.

1 Have you seen the size of those birth defects? Tiny!
2 Pleasure can be found by other means
3 Female Masters do the penetrating of inferiors!
4 Technology is better!
5 It is a Female Masters body and they determine what does or does NOT happen.
Very well put Michelle TV!
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(09-08-2018, 10:25 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote: Hi all,
I realize that this is rare in the modern world, but how many superior females out there have never allowed a male inside of them? I personally am disgusted by the male birth defect, and have never allowed one in me.
Cubs

I have been penetrated before, but it has not happened in the last four months! I have been using a strapon to penetrate my male. My penis is bigger than his, it lasts longer than his, and mine can be put away until the next time I need it. In short, my penis is superior to his in every way!
(09-09-2018, 10:48 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 10:25 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote: Hi all,
Cubs

I have been penetrated before, but it has not happened in the last four months! I have been using a strapon to penetrate my male. My penis is bigger than his, it lasts longer than his, and mine can be put away until the next time I need it. In short, my penis is superior to his in every way!
 You certainly are on to the ultimate negation of the male girl that shall topple all past pretense the male sex has based its false past 'masculine' privilege   The day may be coming soon that the inadequate male girl organ shall be even in the mind of all males a symbol of shame and inferiority.   How that realization shall reverse ALL past concepts of the power hierarchy of the sexes.

Perhaps a new term is needed for the male girl sexual organ as its lower status properly deserves....
would any of You today's and tomorrow's Female Master perhaps like referring
to it as the male girl's...

"PENISETTE" ?
Confused Huh Sad

Once so redefined with such nomenclature it would NEVER regain any sense of importance... and all male self-image would plummet.
It is more prevalent than many people think that Women find the male defect either repellent or ridiculous.
My Sisters never hesitated to tell me how disgusting my 'thing' was, and how no girl really wanted anything to do with them.
My first girlfriend was a Catholic, and she refused to allow me to wear a condom. Early in our relationship, I was permitted to put myself inside her a few times, but not allowed to come. On the one occasion I did come, she never let me forget it. She constantly talked about how unpleasant it was, and how it was better not to risk me making a mess again.
So for four years our sex life consisted of me kissing her between the legs (which she did like) and her occasionally rubbing me to orgasm wearing a pair of Marigolds!
She twice refused my offer of marriage, and ironically ended up married with 4 kids.
(07-31-2019, 11:19 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: So for four years our sex life consisted of me kissing her between the legs (which she did like) and her occasionally rubbing me to orgasm wearing a pair of Marigolds!

Love the idea of her pulling out the Marigolds with a sigh and calling you over. "Come here boy and let me empty you of that disgusting mess of yours..."
I do completely understand this. I feel so embarrassed when I'm naked and my little bits are on show. They're so ugly. Even with a tiny pair of panties on I can hide everything and look much nicer.
Perhaps I shouldn't really be reading this sort of thing at work ???
I remain as always

Your Deeply Obedient Ever Worshipful Sissy

Sissy Baby Connie Pickles
(08-05-2019, 02:44 AM)Connie Pickles Wrote: Perhaps I shouldn't really be reading this sort of thing at work ???

Perhaps you shouldn't; you're pushing your luck.  

Especially in light of the fact that your employer might be monitoring not only yours, but everyone's internet usage.  And even if the employer isn't paying attention, the IT guy certainly is.  You have no expectation of privacy while using your employer's ADP/IT facilities.  Some employers might have policies that impose often strict disciplinary action on what they view as inappropriate internet usage.  For example, if you're a civil servant working for the U.S. government (which very closely monitors inappropriate internet usage), it WILL lead to suspension or even separation. 

Better to do your browsing at home.