468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Husband Takes The Wife's Last Name
One in ten grooms now take the bride's last name.

http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/more-grooms-are...last-name/
We changed our surname to my wife’s maiden name by deed poll soon after my late mother in law passed away.me being a sissyit seemed justified
susan

Soon after we married my wife found out I was a sissy.she wasn’t happy about it and was angry I had deceived her, but we worked our way around it and soon afterwards I was staying at home one day a week dressing and doing all our housework. I would lock the doors and just get on with things I loved it so much. Now I have slowly progressed to doing three days a week as susan and work as a Male for my wife the other days, but always in at least panties at work, and I can dress again when I get home I do all our housework, and actually take great pride in it, and my wife loves the freedom it gives her to pursue her carear I know for some it may seem a rather lonely and boring existence, but for me it’s just heavenly, and I know I would be happy doing it full time of the opportunity arises
susan stewart
Sounds wonderful.
That's a lovely arrangement you have, Susan.

I'm sure there would be far fewer problems in the world if people were more honest with each. And as long as you're both happy what difference does it make who wears the panties and skirts?
(04-09-2019, 01:32 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely arrangement you have, Susan.

I'm sure there would be far fewer problems in the world if people were more honest with each. And as long as you're both happy what difference does it make who wears the panties and skirts?
It’s a dream come true for me Ali, and I have no regrets other than my initial deceit about it to my wife.i have never once been deceitful to her since.
susan
Susan you must eventually make it full time!

It would be fun to come around for coffee two gurls chatting as we clean!