468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submissive sissy
Is that pain, or pleasure on the sissy boy's face?

I remember the first time I was taken. It hurt SO much, but then became quite pleasurable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(09-08-2018, 12:48 AM)Ali Wrote: Is that pain, or pleasure on the sissy boy's face?

I remember the first time I was taken. It hurt SO much, but then became quite pleasurable.

Although the expressions of both the Female Master and Her underling are quite similar many may see that of the male girl illustrates PAIN and SHAME.... while the Woman rightfully exudes FULFILLMENT and EMPOWERMENT!
(09-09-2018, 12:45 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 12:48 AM)Ali Wrote: Is that pain, or pleasure on the sissy boy's face?

Although the expressions of both the Female Master and Her underling are quite similar many may see that of the male girl illustrates PAIN and SHAME.... while the Woman rightfully exudes FULFILLMENT and EMPOWERMENT!

After proper training and conditioning this is the superior female taking what is hers.  And the sissy taking what she is giving!
That's just how it should be!