468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nanny's Tale - in several short episodes
I heard my bedroom door creak open, and there he was, looking all forlorn. “Nanny,” he whined, “I can’t sleep.”

I looked at him with his little red face and his bedraggled teddy bear he always seemed to carry around. I should have been cross with him for climbing out of his cot again (this was the third evening in a row he’d done it, and I’d only put him in it twenty minutes beforehand), but he looked so sweet that I smiled and put my arms out towards him in the gesture that’s universally recognised as “come for a cuddle”.

As he waddled towards me I wondered if he’d wet his nappy, and if that’s what was stopping him getting to sleep. I would have been a bit cross if he had, because I’d sat him on his potty just before bedtime, and put a clean nappy on him.

I pushed my hand down the back of his plastic pants and felt around. He didn’t seem wet. “Have you stayed dry for Nanny?” I asked him. He looked pleased as he nodded his head. “So why can’t my big boy get to sleep then?”

He looked all coy, and then I twigged exactly what he wanted. I was torn between allowing this to become a bedtime routine, and knowing that it would settle him down and he’d go back to his bedroom and I could tuck him up in his cot for the night afterwards.

“Come on then,” I smiled. “Come with Nanny over to the sofa.”

I sat on the sofa and helped him onto my lap. I undid my blouse and bra and held my breast for him to suckle. He eagerly closed his lips around my nipple and began to nurse. As he did I pushed my hand inside the front of his plastic pants and began rubbing him through his nappy. Before long his sucking became more intense, and then he shuddered as I felt him make a little sticky mess in his nappy.

I pulled his plastic pants back up securely over his nappy and did up my bra and blouse. “Nanny will change your nappy in the morning, Ali. Now let’s get you settled in your cot and off to sleep.

I patted his bottom as he made his way back to his bedroom. “I can’t believe you're sixteen years old and still need nappies!” I chided him.

But he was sixteen, and he did still very much need his nappies. I’d been his nanny for a week, and was just discovering his story. Would you like to hear it?
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
[Image: 31041817346_22d7941032_c.jpg]
(09-07-2018, 05:19 PM)Ali Wrote: I heard my bedroom door creak open, and there he was, looking all forlorn. “Nanny,” he whined, “I can’t sleep.”

I looked at him with his little red face and his bedraggled teddy bear he always seemed to carry around. I should have been cross with him for climbing out of his cot again (this was the third evening in a row he’d done it, and I’d only put him in it twenty minutes beforehand), but he looked so sweet that I smiled and put my arms out towards him in the gesture that’s universally recognised as “come for a cuddle”.

As he waddled towards me I wondered if he’d wet his nappy, and if that’s what was stopping him getting to sleep. I would have been a bit cross if he had, because I’d sat him on his potty just before bedtime, and put a clean nappy on him.

I pushed my hand down the back of his plastic pants and felt around. He didn’t seem wet. “Have you stayed dry for Nanny?” I asked him. He looked pleased as he nodded his head. “So why can’t my big boy get to sleep then?”

He looked all coy, and then I twigged exactly what he wanted. I was torn between allowing this to become a bedtime routine, and knowing that it would settle him down and he’d go back to his bedroom and I could tuck him up in his cot for the night afterwards.

“Come on then,” I smiled. “Come with Nanny over to the sofa.”

I sat on the sofa and helped him onto my lap. I undid my blouse and bra and held my breast for him to suckle. He eagerly closed his lips around my nipple and began to nurse. As he did I pushed my hand inside the front of his plastic pants and began rubbing him through his nappy. Before long his sucking became more intense, and then he shuddered as I felt him make a little sticky mess in his nappy.

I pulled his plastic pants back up securely over his nappy and did up my bra and blouse. “Nanny will change your nappy in the morning, Ali. Now let’s get you settled in your cot and off to sleep.

I patted his bottom as he made his way back to his bedroom. “I can’t believe you're sixteen years old and still need nappies!” I chided him.

But he was sixteen, and he did still very much need his nappies. I’d been his nanny for a week, and was just discovering his story. Would you like to hear it?

yes I would love to hear more x