Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Man's Place Is In The Home
"Instead of getting a job, he'd stay home and take care of the house-and me,"
"She doesn't want me to work, and I don't really want to work...she likes the dishes to be cleaned and dinner on the table at 5:30 p.m."
https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/life/wom...l-us-like/
Hey everyone I'm new here just wanted to share a little how I became a house husband. I met my beautiful wife Taylor in senior year of college, she had just gotten out of a bad relationship with a guy when she got pregnant. We started dating and got married 11 months later, after the baby had come, She had gotten a decent job and a marketing firm and I was looking to start flight school to become a commercial pilot which was my dream, but it was very expensive and with a new baby it was hard but we made it work. things changed however when she got a big promotion at work that was her dream job but required more time at the office, she sat me down and we talked and decided it was best if I stopped the training and became a stay at home dad, I was a little disappointed at first but she was right. So i've been a house husband for about a year now, and I actually enjoy it, I do the typical house work, cooking and taking care of the baby and my lovely wife brings home the bacon.
(03-04-2017, 09:59 PM)jmathew4 Wrote: Hey everyone I'm new here just wanted to share a little how I became a house husband. I met my beautiful wife Taylor in senior year of college, she had just gotten out of a bad relationship with a guy when she got pregnant. We started dating and got married 11 months later, after the baby had come, She had gotten a decent job and a marketing firm and I was looking to start flight school to become a commercial pilot which was my dream, but it was very expensive and with a new baby it was hard but we made it work. things changed however when she got a big promotion at work that was her dream job but required more time at the office, she sat me down and we talked and decided it was best if I stopped the training and became a stay at home dad, I was a little disappointed at first but she was right. So i've been a house husband for about a year now, and I actually enjoy it, I do the typical house work, cooking and taking care of the baby and my lovely wife brings home the bacon.

Hello Jmathew. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It's great to see more and more men enjoying the traditionally feminine role of homemaker.
Jmathew4: Welcome! Thanks for your wonderful introductory post. How do you feel as the house husband? Has Taylor changed your role in any way to being more feminine? Would you want her to?

We all have different interests and desires. I hope yours are fulfilled on the home front. I too am married but my wife ended up being the stay at home mom.

In curls
Kimmi
(03-08-2017, 10:18 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Jmathew4: Welcome! Thanks for your wonderful introductory post.  How do you feel as the house husband? Has Taylor changed your role in any way to being more feminine? Would you want her to?

We all have different interests and desires. I hope yours are fulfilled on the home front.  I too am married but my wife ended up being the stay at home mom.

In curls
Kimmi

Thanks kimmi, at first I was a little underwhelmed with the situation but now i truly know its where I belong and wouldn't change a thing! Well I do wear panties and bras but I've been doing that since I was young, but Taylor loves it too. When we were married we didn't even think about me taking her last name, but it has come up a lot and if the hassles for her aren't too much then we are going to get our last names changed, hers back to her maiden name and mine to hers. But overall I would say things have been terrific and I've learned to love my role and try to be the best house "wife" i can be and to make Taylors life at home as easy and comfortable as possible.
You seem happy in your role as a housewife, which is what counts. How feminine would you like to become? Or should I ask how feminine would Taylor like you to become? I guess others in your family know you wear panties. Does your mom talk to you about that at all now?
(03-21-2017, 08:54 AM)Kimmi Wrote: You seem happy in your role as a housewife, which is what counts. How feminine would you like to become? Or should I ask how feminine would Taylor like you to become? I guess others in your family know you wear panties. Does your mom talk to you about that at all now?

Well i'm not sure exactly, i do wear leggings at home pretty often, she hasn't come out and said one way or another about how far she would want me to take it. yeah both my sisters and my mom of course know that I wear panties. we dont talk about it too much other than she may tell me about a sale at victoria's secret or ask me if i got anything cute recently.
A househusband proudly calls himself the "wife" in his relationship:

"...working women need a 'wife' to run the domestic side of things...In our house I am the wife...I take care of all of the family stuff so that she can fully dedicate herself to her career. I am her wife."

A wife to my wife