BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I confess
I must confess that each of my ex wives and girl friends cheated on me. I dont blame them as i am actually just a want to be little sissy. I love to wear and wet diapers and i also love to wear panties. I have for the last year been wantimg to become a full sissy by servicing a real man in all the ways i can. Would love to have a powerful woman there as well. Also i have to admit i am such a pathetic little sissy want to be that i have become a cronic masterbator. I do it when thinking of serving a man and woman or a man. I do this so much i should be locked in a chasity cage as i rub my clitty raw no less than twice a month. And i still cant stop. I wish i could find someone to lock me up and make me a real sissy.
That's certainly a shameful confession, wannabesissy!

Perhaps as punishment you should be kept in a diaper for 24 hours, and every three hours you should take a photo of yourself in your increasingly wet and saggy diaper. Then when you have eight pictures you should send them to each of your ex-wives and girlfriends and beg their forgiveness for being too pathetic to be anything but a little sissy.

How does that sound?
(09-04-2018, 01:16 PM)Ali Wrote: That's certainly a shameful confession, wannabesissy!

Perhaps as punishment you should be kept in a diaper for 24 hours, and every three hours you should take a photo of yourself in your increasingly wet and saggy diaper. Then when you have eight pictures you should send them to each of your ex-wives and girlfriends and beg their forgiveness for being too pathetic to be anything but a little sissy.

How does that sound?

To be honest, it's rather doubtful that his ex-wives and former G/Fs would be at all interested in receiving any unsolicited photos like that from him.  Sending unsolicited photos of an intimate nature to a former spouse or partner would most likely be UNWELCOME and could even result in unintended consequences, possibly of a legal nature.  Most adults (key word -- ADULT!) have much better sense! 
I do confess to liking to wear dresses. My mother got me started and it was like she knew from the beginning I should be brought up as a sissy, not as a typical boy. Initially I was afraid that some would tease me or beat me up as I was a very small boy, but a girl I knew helped me as well become the dress wearing male I am today. From age 11 to 17 my closets were full of dresses and skirts supplied by my mom and my dad's sister. When I went to my aunt's home I would stay dressed as a girl and she would call me a sissy while mom called me by the name of Melodie.. Melodie was suppose to be my girl's name had I not been deformed by my genitalia.