BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term or permanent.
Daddy milks me once a week, but he doesn't make it pleasurable, it's more like keeping me shaved and hairless. I'll get a long enema or sometimes two, then he will put in one of my "bottom dummies", either my Aneros prostate massager, or one of the bottom plugs, or my remote control one. Or he'll put on a glove and use his fingers in my bottom.

I'm usually over his lap with a nappy or towel underneath and he will milk my bottom, while my locked peepee has frustrating tingles as he makes my prostate empty my silly boy squirties. If anything it leaves me even more frustrated and so needy which of course is his plan.

Often he'll then give me a good long spanking to "settle me down" again, leaving me a teary eyed toddler as he puts me back into my thick nappies again.
That’s another interesting strategy. So not only are the milkings reasonably rare, but steps have been taken to make it a negative rather than a positive experience when it does happen.
That is not a bad thing either.
(08-14-2020, 12:43 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That’s another interesting strategy. So not only are the milkings reasonably rare, but steps have been taken to make it a negative rather than a positive experience when it does happen.
It's a strange conflicting experience, 'cos Daddy is very matter of fact about it, treating milking me as just a weekly task but he's also in a way comforting about it, because its part of me being on a "regular" schedule, he's strict with my naptimes and bedtimes, when I eat, potty times, all of my day. It makes me very dependent on him because he doesn't really tell me what will happen.

Being in lockdown here also makes the days very similar so I feel just like a toddler. My days are what Daddy decides. So even so it makes me very frustrated and makes my desire for squirties almost unbearable, it also just adds to the feeling of dependence. Daddy has my keys, he is in charge.
It sounds like more a case of ‚Äėjust something that has to be done then‚Äô from your dad‚Äôs perspective. Do you find relief from the routine in that you know you‚Äôre unlikely to encounter any unexpected surprises or would you prefer as it was before -¬†to have the diversity but not know what the day was going to bring?
(08-15-2020, 01:08 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It sounds like more a case of ‚Äėjust something that has to be done then‚Äô from your dad‚Äôs perspective. Do you find relief from the routine in that you know you‚Äôre unlikely to encounter any unexpected surprises or would you prefer as it was before -¬†to have the diversity but not know what the day was going to bring?

Daddy still has surprises for me, going on drives within our zone to local parks for our daily allowed exercise, new toys and coloring books, treats.

Some of his surprises are less nice for me, a new chastity cage, more babyish things like new dummies and sippy cups, mittens and restraints.

COVID has reduced everyone's world but for me, it's just made Daddy's control of my life easier to happen and to handle.
That’s interesting; on the one hand your infantile experience have only intensified but fewer people get the opportunity to see this.
(08-04-2020, 08:56 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: personally I believe long term is much more beneficial to the training and mindset of my sissy. She has her hand tied behing her and is blindfolded when I remove the device for cleaning, I take it off and replace it with a second clean one and she has the task of cleaning the one i removed. With this process she neither touches her clitty or ever sees it.

Curtsy Miss Strictwifeamber

My apologies Miss Strictwifeamber, i haven't been on this site over the summer and autumn what with everything thats been going on this year, so i missed Your reply Miss. 

I too think long term or semi permanent is better. As a sissies focus should be on pleasing her owner, and her owners sexual pleasure,  rather than her own release.

Curtsy

sissy_emily
(09-03-2018, 07:51 PM)freya38c Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 03:15 PM)sissy caja Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 03:00 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Let's turn the question around. Why do so many men/sissy's/subs have fantasies about having their penis locked away and never having orgasms again? 
It does seem a strange fantasy to have, do you men who are not in chastity masturbate yourself while fantasising about having your penis locked into a Chasity device?

It is probably the fact that the unfulfilled desire leads to more excitement, the longer you can not masturbate, the immeasurable increases. You are frustrated but constantly excited. The time after an orgasm leads too quickly to a listlessness, which lays down again after a long time, then the circle starts again from the beginning. Anyway, this is the case with me.

I don't fantasize about never having another orgasm as I don't see the benefit of such a thought train. Having a Mistress decide when they occur is a more interesting option. For those who aren't chaste then I recommend being so and handing over control to someone else; that way valuable experience is gained.

Hello, i am back again. Sorry for my long absence but i need it to clear my mind. In my absence i came to the conclusion that all sissies need definitve permanent chastity and a tattoo above which clearly shows the ownership and the date since the sissy is caged. Of course with adornments like bows, butterflies and flowers. Don't you thi k so?
sissy caja

A contribution to the debate?