BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term or permanent.
(08-20-2019, 03:23 AM)SissyDana Wrote: For me it is giving up control over the one thing that is personal, and at least where masturbation was concerned, something that was yours to do as you felt like.  my Mistress now calls it Her clitty as She has the key and can unlock it or leave it locked as long as She wants.  i don't get full orgasms, and Mistress decides if and when i get a get ruined orgasm or milking.

The loss of control is such a motivator and turn on, i love being controlled.

A deeper reason comes from being put into diapers for punishment until i was 18 and not having much success with women.  So when you get married in a vanilla relationship both partners generally get all the sex they want, but in our relationship i have never had penetrative sex with my Wife/Mistress and She has complete control over whatever release i get.  Only She gets all the sex She wants either from me orally or any of the guys She dates.  The total disproportion levels of sex between us is quite extreme and erotic.
You do sound very fulfilled SissyDana & i do hope your Mistress is ever so much more contented & satisfied. 

I think what you describe  is exactly the level of permanent chastity i would be happy with. 

And the dynamic of your sex life sounds perfectly dreamy. 

Women orgasm, her boyfriend cums & her sissy does not
personally I believe long term is much more beneficial to the training and mindset of my sissy. She has her hand tied behing her and is blindfolded when I remove the device for cleaning, I take it off and replace it with a second clean one and she has the task of cleaning the one i removed. With this process she neither touches her clitty or ever sees it.
(08-04-2020, 08:56 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: personally I believe long term is much more beneficial to the training and mindset of my sissy. She has her hand tied behing her and is blindfolded when I remove the device for cleaning, I take it off and replace it with a second clean one and she has the task of cleaning the one i removed. With this process she neither touches her clitty or ever sees it.

Do tell us more about your training methods; it sounds like you have very much thought this through and have Andrea somewhat under the thumb.  Big Grin
It is what I told her when i started this process,that she would neither see or touch the appendage anymore as that was part of what got her into this mess she now finds herself in. In fact I have an aneros prostate magger on the way to take my place of having to milk it for her. She will be learning to use it to orgasm,(or as such whatever you would like to call it), and I dont have to remove the chastity device. I think it will make for an interesting time watching her get herself off this way.
(08-04-2020, 10:19 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: It is what I told her when i started this process,that she would neither see or touch the appendage anymore as that was part of what got her into this mess she now finds herself in. In fact I have an aneros prostate magger on the way to take my place of having to milk it for her. She will be learning to use it to orgasm,(or as such whatever you would like to call it), and I dont have to remove the chastity device. I think it will make for an interesting time watching her get herself off this way.
I confess I had to look up what one of those actually was; I can imagine it will make for an interesting experience for you and be something of a learning curve for Andrea.

As you say, it will also save you time so a ‚Äėwin-win‚Äô in that sense, I suppose.
That was exactly what I was thinking when I ordered it, if she wants to masturbate we will get the lube and slide it in.....ENJOY! It may help curb those masturbatory urges as well.
(08-04-2020, 10:36 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: That was exactly what I was thinking when I ordered it, if she wants to masturbate we will get the lube and slide it in.....ENJOY! It may help curb those masturbatory urges as well.
It sounds intriguing; you’ll have to keep us updated with how you get on.  Wink
(08-04-2020, 10:36 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: That was exactly what I was thinking when I ordered it, if she wants to masturbate we will get the lube and slide it in.....ENJOY! It may help curb those masturbatory urges as well.
Ma'am,

You might want to look at the remote control plugs like the Lovesense Hush. I can tell you from experience that it puts a boy or sissy at your complete control at the touch of your finger on your phone. For the boy or sissy wearing it, there is the tension of feeling filled from the plug, combined with the fear of the next time it begins inescapably rumbling and shaking.
(08-06-2020, 12:24 PM)wailer Wrote:
Ma'am,

You might want to look at the remote control plugs like the Lovesense Hush. I can tell you from experience that it puts a boy or sissy at your complete control at the touch of your finger on your phone. For the boy or sissy wearing it, there is the tension of feeling filled from the plug, combined with the fear of the next time it begins inescapably rumbling and shaking.
Really - Mobile controlled but plugs? I often have a think to myself when I read outside the box ideas like this just what experience must have prompted such an entrepreneurial brainwave.

I love that it exists though and am quite sure it would work wonders.  Big Grin
(08-06-2020, 03:42 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 12:24 PM)wailer Wrote:
Ma'am,

Really - Mobile controlled but plugs? I often have a think to myself when I read outside the box ideas like this just what experience must have prompted such an entrepreneurial brainwave.

I love that it exists though and am quite sure it would work wonders.  Big Grin
this particular toy requires the user to clench their kegel muscles and it massages prostate and outside of perineum, will be good and healthy for her to exercise those muscles and keep them in shape!