BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term or permanent.
How many males, boys, maids or sissys  have been told to never expect a full regular orgasm again. Or to be ever allowed regular penatrive sex again.

Have any of the Ladies here completely closed down the sex of there submissive?

What is it the Ladies enjoy about taking it away?
(09-03-2018, 03:00 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Let's turn the question around. Why do so many men/sissy's/subs have fantasies about having their penis locked away and never having orgasms again? 
It does seem a strange fantasy to have, do you men who are not in chastity masturbate yourself while fantasising about having your penis locked into a Chasity device?

It is probably the fact that the unfulfilled desire leads to more excitement, the longer you can not masturbate, the immeasurable increases. You are frustrated but constantly excited. The time after an orgasm leads too quickly to a listlessness, which lays down again after a long time, then the circle starts again from the beginning. Anyway, this is the case with me.
sissy caja
Maitresse, imo, rightly turns the question around
and it is right on point.  Those that want a mistress
to control them, can't than be unhappy with the control
that comes their way.  There can be no negotiation on 
who is in control, none.  nido
(09-03-2018, 03:15 PM)sissy caja Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 03:00 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Let's turn the question around. Why do so many men/sissy's/subs have fantasies about having their penis locked away and never having orgasms again? 
It does seem a strange fantasy to have, do you men who are not in chastity masturbate yourself while fantasising about having your penis locked into a Chasity device?

It is probably the fact that the unfulfilled desire leads to more excitement, the longer you can not masturbate, the immeasurable increases. You are frustrated but constantly excited. The time after an orgasm leads too quickly to a listlessness, which lays down again after a long time, then the circle starts again from the beginning. Anyway, this is the case with me.

I don't fantasize about never having another orgasm as I don't see the benefit of such a thought train. Having a Mistress decide when they occur is a more interesting option. For those who aren't chaste then I recommend being so and handing over control to someone else; that way valuable experience is gained.
(09-03-2018, 07:51 PM)freya38c Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 03:15 PM)sissy caja Wrote:

I don't fantasize about never having another orgasm as I don't see the benefit of such a thought train. Having a Mistress decide when they occur is a more interesting option. For those who aren't chaste then I recommend being so and handing over control to someone else; that way valuable experience is gain
I'm not too sure...certainly the lose of control and submission is a turn on.... but i do think it sits in the 'careful for what you wish for' place....
With all submissive dominant relationships there is an agreement of some type.
Are there ladies here who introduce chastity in to the dynamic? Are there submissives who endure chastity because it pleases their dominant owner. Are there submissives who now regret introducing chastity in to the relationship?
It is a weird fantasy...to orgasm over the denial of orgasm, certainly presents a contradiction!!
It is certainly the case that circumstances have to be discussed openly and honestly so that an agreement can be made on that basis. Circumstances may change over time and either the dynamic has to adapt or the arrangement risks failure. There isn't any contradiction in the 'weird fantasy' because when chaste it is not possible to orgasm, one can only look forward to the moment when the Dominant decides to allow it. My recently announced submission to Lady Yvette-Louise is based on a desire to please Her and also to be controlled.

My fantasies revolve around a Goddess teasing me about being turned on when I'm dressed in frillies, instructing me to keep Mr. Frisky under control and threatening to lock me up in my stainless steel panties from Hell if I can't, both as punishment for my failure and to stop me playing with Mr. Rampant. I don't want to be locked up but the frillies, the teasing, the threats and the ensuing struggle ensure that my little lie detector says otherwise and eventually I lose the struggle and she gets what she wants and my little lie detector tells her I want.

Being locked up is boring unless your Goddess teases you about it and it's what she wants. Mr. Desperate's struggles to break free from his stainless steel prison panties then only serve to increase the erotic frustration.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
For me it is giving up control over the one thing that is personal, and at least where masturbation was concerned, something that was yours to do as you felt like.  my Mistress now calls it Her clitty as She has the key and can unlock it or leave it locked as long as She wants.  i don't get full orgasms, and Mistress decides if and when i get a get ruined orgasm or milking.

The loss of control is such a motivator and turn on, i love being controlled.

A deeper reason comes from being put into diapers for punishment until i was 18 and not having much success with women.  So when you get married in a vanilla relationship both partners generally get all the sex they want, but in our relationship i have never had penetrative sex with my Wife/Mistress and She has complete control over whatever release i get.  Only She gets all the sex She wants either from me orally or any of the guys She dates.  The total disproportion levels of sex between us is quite extreme and erotic.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(09-03-2018, 10:54 AM)Silymaid Wrote: How many males, boys, maids or sissys  have been told to never expect a full regular orgasm again. Or to be ever allowed regular penatrive sex again.

GYNARCHIE (english version at the end of the message)

Des nouvelles lois ont été mises en place afin
¬†d'appliquer la chastet√© contr√īl√©e √† temps plein
¬†pour tous les hommes d'√Ęge scolaire et plus.
¬†Plus aucun m√Ęle n'aura le contr√īle de son p√©nis.¬†¬†
 Les femmes seront en charge de gérer la cage de 
 chasteté de leur fils ou de leur mari.

Les garçons à leur 5 ème anniversaire seront au 
 centre d'une cérémonie, à laquelle assisteront 
 toutes les femmes de leur famille ainsi que deux 
 autres femmes en tant que témoins.

Lors de cette cérémonie, le garçon sera fermé 
 dans son premier appareil de chasteté et la clé 
 sera remise à sa mère.
 Si la détentrice de la clé n'était plus en capacité de
 gérer la cage de chasteté du garçon, la clé du
 dispositif de chasteté sera transmise à une des 
¬†femmes de la famille qui prendra le contr√īle du¬†
 pénis du jeune garçon.

Cette cérémonie aura lieu à chaque date 
 anniversaire des garçons jusqu'à l'adolescence.
 A l'adolescence un nouveau dispositif de chasteté 
 avec un ajustement personnalisé sera posé et ce 
¬†jusqu'au mariage du m√Ęle.

Lors de la cérémonie de mariage la clé sera
 remise à l'épouse par la mère du garçon.
 La nouvelle épouse posera alors son propre verrou
 sur la cage de son mari, de sorte que celui ci soit 
 bien conscient que sa Dame est désormais 
 totalement "en charge" de lui. 
 Ce passage de clé sera un des moments forts du 
 mariage. 

Gynarchy

New laws have been put in place to

to apply chastity controlled full-time

for all school age men and older.

No more male will control his penis.

The women will be in charge of managing the cage of

chastity of their son or husband.

The boys at their 5th birthday will be at

center of a ceremony, which will be attended by

all the women in their families as well as two

other women as witnesses.

At this ceremony, the boy will be closed

in his first chastity device and the key

will be given to his mother.

If the holder of the key was no longer able to

manage the boy's chastity cage, the key to

chastity device will be transmitted to one of

women of the family who will take control of the

penis of the young boy.

This ceremony will take place on each date

Boys birthday until adolescence.

In adolescence a new device of chastity

with a custom fit will be laid and this

until the marriage of the male.

At the wedding ceremony the key will be

handing over to the wife by the boy's mother.

The new bride will then put her own lock

on her husband's cage, so that this one is

well aware that his lady is now

totally "in charge" of him.

This key passage will be one of the highlights of the
 wedding.
Heart  Sissy Gislaine Mohair from France  Heart 
(09-03-2018, 10:54 AM)Silymaid Wrote: How many males, boys, maids or sissys  have been told to never expect a full regular orgasm again. Or to be ever allowed regular penatrive sex again.

This is exactly my situation.  It is actually erotic and stimulating to know that i never have and never will feel the inside of my Mistress's vagina, and that i will never be allowed a full regular orgasm again.  i also love that my Mistress gets all the orgasms She wants either by my tongue or with Her many boyfriends.  i love the exteme disparity of our sexual satisfaction!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years