BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toxic Masculinity at its Worst
(09-07-2018, 07:35 PM)Ali Wrote: If we were starting society again, with a clean sheet of paper, we'd see groups of young girls laughing and joking together, working together to make things better for everyone. Then we'd see boys trying to compete with each other, fighting, and trying to establish themselves as the top dog, regardless of the consequences for everyone else.

It would be a complete no-brainer to favour the girls, and let them take charge, as they would look out for what's best for everyone.

The boys' aggressive behaviour would need to be curtailed, and what better way than making them copy what worked for the girls? Keeping the boys in frilly panties and pretty dresses would be an excellent start. It would probably be a good idea to delay the boys' growing up for a longer period, perhaps keeping them in nappies and baby clothes until they were old enough to behave properly.

Yes, my feminist friends and I have discussed ideas like these. Where girls start school at age 5 but boys are kept in special day care classes until age 9 or even 10.  As girls enter middle and high school all the AP classes would be for them, some males maybe allowed but only on rare occasion. Middle and high school years for boys would be focus on preparing them to be domesticated. I would even advocate for only having school for boys up to 8 the grade. Delaying male puberty or slowing it down is really a necessary step society will face sooner or later.

RF

(09-08-2018, 11:13 AM)heidi Wrote: Woman were kept barefoot and pregnant for centuries without access to education so they became dependent on males for their needs while doing menial work. If females keep surpassing males in education, senior professional positions then the roles will be reversed and I'd say much more evident in the next 20 years. Males will be dependent on their female superiors for life's basic needs and girls we got them right where we want them, now they are kept dumb as just objects to do our bidding for food and shelter....payback is a bitch for sure.

Too many modern women don't even realize how bad it was for us. This is why in my family we share our history empowering women from a young age. The scary part is it wasn't that long ago (40 or so years) that women barely had any rights and there are plenty of males (and too many females) will are working to turn back the clock to a much worse version of the 1950's.  So many people are afraid of my radical views but the bottom line in 20 or so years we are going back to the 1950's world the only question will it be women or males running things.

RF
(09-08-2018, 02:01 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 07:35 PM)Ali Wrote: If we were starting society again, with a clean sheet of paper, we'd see groups of young girls laughing and joking together, working together to make things better for everyone. Then we'd see boys trying to compete with each other, fighting, and trying to establish themselves as the top dog, regardless of the consequences for everyone else.

It would be a complete no-brainer to favour the girls, and let them take charge, as they would look out for what's best for everyone.

The boys' aggressive behaviour would need to be curtailed, and what better way than making them copy what worked for the girls? Keeping the boys in frilly panties and pretty dresses would be an excellent start. It would probably be a good idea to delay the boys' growing up for a longer period, perhaps keeping them in nappies and baby clothes until they were old enough to behave properly.

Yes, my feminist friends and I have discussed ideas like these. Where girls start school at age 5 but boys are kept in special day care classes until age 9 or even 10.  As girls enter middle and high school all the AP classes would be for them, some males maybe allowed but only on rare occasion. Middle and high school years for boys would be focus on preparing them to be domesticated. I would even advocate for only having school for boys up to 8 the grade. Delaying male puberty or slowing it down is really a necessary step society will face sooner or later.

RF

(09-08-2018, 11:13 AM)heidi Wrote: Woman were kept barefoot and pregnant for centuries without access to education so they became dependent on males for their needs while doing menial work. If females keep surpassing males in education, senior professional positions then the roles will be reversed and I'd say much more evident in the next 20 years. Males will be dependent on their female superiors for life's basic needs and girls we got them right where we want them, now they are kept dumb as just objects to do our bidding for food and shelter....payback is a bitch for sure.

Too many modern women don't even realize how bad it was for us. This is why in my family we share our history empowering women from a young age. The scary part is it wasn't that long ago (40 or so years) that women barely had any rights and there are plenty of males (and too many females) will are working to turn back the clock to a much worse version of the 1950's.  So many people are afraid of my radical views but the bottom line in 20 or so years we are going back to the 1950's world the only question will it be women or males running things.

RF
Without a doubt it will be females running things as we are naturally superior in decision making, leadership and now its being seen in public we are taking the last refuge of male empowerment and that's physical strength. We care about our bodies and look at the health clubs over 80% female while men waste away with alcohol and bad diets. Its changing by the day and Radical Feminist is a true leader on this site with her correct views and foresight, we women need more like her who can shape the future female.

Heidi
(09-09-2018, 11:30 AM)heidi Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 02:01 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

RF
Without a doubt it will be females running things as we are naturally superior in decision making, leadership and now its being seen in public we are taking the last refuge of male empowerment and that's physical strength. We care about our bodies and look at the health clubs over 80% female while men waste away with alcohol and bad diets. Its changing by the day and Radical Feminist is a true leader on this site with her correct views and foresight, we women need more like her who can shape the future female.

Heidi
My wife is having me drive our kids to school in the morning which reduces the time i can lift weights and now she has me walking more so I'm staying slim but less strong. More older women need to realize their superiority.
(03-26-2019, 01:10 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 11:30 AM)heidi Wrote: [quote pid='16810' dateline='1536415269']

Heidi
My wife is having me drive our kids to school in the morning which reduces the time i can lift weights and now she has me walking more so I'm staying slim but less strong. More older women need to realize their superiority.
[/quote]

LIFTING WEIGHTS!  Shameful admittance for a proper future male girl -- suppose it's permissible if it gives your bust line some slight improvement or you a more ladylike waist.   Your Female Master shall soon demand more feminine tractability from you!  (Just kidding... it seems She is well on the way to training you as a modern male girl .... JUST BEHAVE!   Wink )
(03-26-2019, 06:19 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 01:10 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 11:30 AM)heidi Wrote: [quote pid='16810' dateline='1536415269']

Heidi

LIFTING WEIGHTS!  Shameful admittance for a proper future male girl -- suppose it's permissible if it gives your bust line some slight improvement or you a more ladylike waist.   Your Female Master shall soon demand more feminine tractability from you!  (Just kidding... it seems She is well on the way to training you as a modern male girl .... JUST BEHAVE!   Wink )
[/quote]
I still struggle with obedience. I am a traditional male who is coming to realize I've been in a FLR without knowing it. My wife doesn't work yet spends money anytime she wants and never ever tells me what she bought or how much it was but if I spend even a little of my money she questions me. AAfter working all day she'll tell me to set the table or wash the dishes etc in front of the kids. She's has shut the TV on my countless times. She recently have I told her about my selfish masturbating habits which she said can't happen. She knows that I am a different man when I haven't had an orgasm for a few days. I am docile, obedient, helpful and always happy. Yesterday I got dressed and she noticed I wasn't wearing panties and she made me change right in front of her. I asked for sex and she said no way and sent me on my way wearing her tan lace silk panties that are llow rise so I kept having to pull them up. Embarrassing
(03-27-2019, 12:44 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:19 PM)whyguys Wrote: LIFTING WEIGHTS!  Shameful admittance for a proper future male girl -- suppose it's permissible if it gives your bust line some slight improvement or you a more ladylike waist.   Your Female Master shall soon demand more feminine tractability from you!  (Just kidding... it seems She is well on the way to training you as a modern male girl .... JUST BEHAVE!   Wink )
I still struggle with obedience. I am a traditional male who is coming to realize I've been in a FLR without knowing it. My wife doesn't work yet spends money anytime she wants and never ever tells me what she bought or how much it was but if I spend even a little of my money she questions me. AAfter working all day she'll tell me to set the table or wash the dishes etc in front of the kids. She's has shut the TV on my countless times. She recently have I told her about my selfish masturbating habits which she said can't happen. She knows that I am a different man when I haven't had an orgasm for a few days. I am docile, obedient, helpful and always happy. Yesterday I got dressed and she noticed I wasn't wearing panties and she made me change right in front of her. I asked for sex and she said no way and sent me on my way wearing her tan lace silk panties that are llow rise so I kept having to pull them up. Embarrassing

Little emily ---

It would seem your Female Master  is WELL on Her way in re-creating Her once  'independent macho man' into Her idea of  perfectly tractable obedient little 'male missette'.  Just do as you are told (and believe me Her commands shall increase geometrically).   Oh there'll be difficult ego-crushing times, but think positively -- even finding yourself in embarrassed shedding maidenly tears gives the modern male practice at learning to straighten 'her' swiftly. 

And sweetie do tell the rest of us male underlings here when anything interesting occurs - we males here just LOVE girlish gossip now that we aren't allowed those silly sports things anymore...
(03-27-2019, 03:51 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 12:44 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 06:19 PM)whyguys Wrote: LIFTING WEIGHTS!  Shameful admittance for a proper future male girl -- suppose it's permissible if it gives your bust line some slight improvement or you a more ladylike waist.   Your Female Master shall soon demand more feminine tractability from you!  (Just kidding... it seems She is well on the way to training you as a modern male girl .... JUST BEHAVE!   Wink )

Little emily ---

It would seem your Female Master  is WELL on Her way in re-creating Her once  'independent macho man' into Her idea of  perfectly tractable obedient little 'male missette'.  Just do as you are told (and believe me Her commands shall increase geometrically).   Oh there'll be difficult ego-crushing times, but think positively -- even finding yourself in embarrassed shedding maidenly tears gives the modern male practice at learning to straighten 'her' swiftly. 

And sweetie do tell the rest of us male underlings here when anything interesting occurs - we males here just LOVE girlish gossip now that we aren't allowed those silly sports things anymore...
Today when I got dressed in put on black panties and they all have lace. My wife asked if I had my underpants on (she doesn't call them panties, underpants makes me feel like a child).  I showed her and she said "look at you you did the right thing without having to be told"  she really knows how to shrink my ego.
My  mom  was kinda ahead of her times.She always discusses my punishments in fron t of her girlfriends and asks for their suggestions and their agreement of her methods. Always in fron of me  so very embarrassing.several of them suggested she put me in panties because that calms down male aggressive behavior.Our neighboor lady. Said she agreed but I should earn the right to wear more mature lingerie ,aka big girl panties.She suggested cloth diapers and plastic panties or trainig pantsI 

for a time, then Disney or cartoon panties, then I could graduate to my big girl panties.All this was discussed in front of me with much giggling Very embarrassing.