satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toxic Masculinity at its Worst
Toxic Masculinity at its worst, some day the world will realize their is only one solution - Petticoating boys to be soft and feminine and quickly punishing any toxic masculine behavior.

https://www.scarymommy.com/teen-boy-stab..._source=FB
This seems like an outgrowth of the so-called "incel" movement, standing for involuntary celibacy, or men who feel that sexual gratification with the woman of their choice is a birthright.

The US is today filled with all sorts of people who feel that their birthrights have been deprived of them, and the future seems unsettling, to say the least.

These unhealthy attitudes and outbursts will only continue until we completely re-examine our attitudes toward issues concerning sexual development in our society.
What we are doing now clearly doesn't work.

The principal failure here is that the boy considered himself a failure because he couldn't "get the girl" of his dreams. He didn't see the need to make himself into the type of boy that a woman would want. He merely struck out in anger when he felt rejection from someone who he perceived as being weaker than him, and who he felt should have obeyed him.

We need to establish different, socially-acceptable sexual dynamics and types of relationships and permissible encounters if we truly want to prevent incidents like this from occurring in the future. The option is more victimization and incarceration.

(09-01-2018, 01:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Toxic Masculinity at its worst, some day the world will realize their is only one solution - Petticoating boys to be soft and feminine and quickly punishing any toxic masculine behavior.

A sad little fucker, so insecure, so self-absorbed, so demanding.  Pathetic, really.     

Despite a century of progress for women, the Patriarchy still basically runs things.  Still with virtually all the privileges, power, influence and control, and most of the world's money.  (And just look at how that bizarre man in the White House treats women!).    

It's the duty of every male / sissy here to challenge male 'rights' types at every opportunity.  

Thank you Radical Feminist for posting this piece and reminding us males what we must do, individually and collectively.
unfortunately in these subjects people do not realize the truth until tragedies occur
(09-01-2018, 01:51 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Toxic Masculinity at its worst, some day the world will realize their is only one solution - Petticoating boys to be soft and feminine and quickly punishing any toxic masculine behavior.

this is were controlled puberty is key!..untill boys mental stability is checked, they wont be granted to start puberty or even start at all!!
Great responds everyone, there are so many good points at least a few sissy males get it.

First off don’t get me started on the d!@# pics. WTF guys why do you send us those nasty things, talk about low self-esteem. You really think that turns women on, hate to break the news we just laugh at your poor excuse for a birth defect. Plus, for women like me ifs it’s not tightly locked in chasity its meaningless.

The root problem is male self-esteem, too many males can’t handle the fact that women have rights today and we aren’t your property to control anymore. Society has changed and women can vote, we can own property and we can say no asshole. Males don’t like this and think they are entitled to what they want including free access to any women they want – WTF sorry little boy this is not 1850! Unfortunately, too many males are still raised like its 1850, I seen some and heard scary shit even just a few weeks ago about a father bragging about his three daughters and selling them to the highest bidder and the great retirement money they will bring him. WTF, this was not in some third world country but a western father and his friends and buddies agreed. Males have always felt inferior and for too long every male even the weakest one still could dominate women, not anymore and it crushes the poor male self-esteem.

A good friend who is a psychologist recently told me that many are starting to realize that masculinity is a mental disorder and until we deal with women are not safe and society probably want survive. I have to agree and believe someday (sooner than later) we will realize we need to make alpha males extinct and the only real solution maybe to eliminate male puberty!

RF
Masculinity as a mental disorder? Well, most masculine behavior serves only to counteract other masculine behavior, or establish dominance, so I concur. At face value, masculinity makes no sense. It is tolerable if harmless, but rarely is.

This is a logical extension of June Stephenson's idea that, if I can paraphrase, suggests that we know femininity works, and we know masculinity doesn't. So why do we raise boys to be masculine?

(09-04-2018, 02:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Great responds everyone, there are so many good points at least a few sissy males get it.

First off don’t get me started on the d!@# pics. WTF guys why do you send us those nasty things, talk about low self-esteem. You really think that turns women on, hate to break the news we just laugh at your poor excuse for a birth defect. Plus, for women like me ifs it’s not tightly locked in chasity its meaningless.

The root problem is male self-esteem, too many males can’t handle the fact that women have rights today and we aren’t your property to control anymore. Society has changed and women can vote, we can own property and we can say no asshole. Males don’t like this and think they are entitled to what they want including free access to any women they want – WTF sorry little boy this is not 1850! Unfortunately, too many males are still raised like its 1850, I seen some and heard scary shit even just a few weeks ago about a father bragging about his three daughters and selling them to the highest bidder and the great retirement money they will bring him. WTF, this was not in some third world country but a western father and his friends and buddies agreed. Males have always felt inferior and for too long every male even the weakest one still could dominate women, not anymore and it crushes the poor male self-esteem.

A good friend who is a psychologist recently told me that many are starting to realize that masculinity is a mental disorder and until we deal with women are not safe and society probably want survive. I have to agree and believe someday (sooner than later) we will realize we need to make alpha males extinct and the only real solution maybe to eliminate male puberty!

RF
(09-06-2018, 01:45 AM)Conway Wrote: Masculinity as a mental disorder? Well, most masculine behavior serves only to counteract other masculine behavior, or establish dominance, so I concur. At face value, masculinity makes no sense. It is tolerable if harmless, but rarely is.

This is a logical extension of June Stephenson's idea that, if I can paraphrase, suggests that we know femininity works, and we know masculinity doesn't. So why do we raise boys to be masculine?

For too long women feared their male masters, first their fathers than their husbands. Over the last 40+ years thing have started to change and more mothers are adopting petticoating or raising gender creative/fluid sons. At the same time women are empowering themselves and starting to raise concerns about masclinity and the way we raise boys. Things are rapidly starting to change and hopefully with in 10 or 20 years dresses for boys will be mainstream. While there will always be some group of boys raised as boys. I truly believe this will be a small minority who will be scorned by society as dumb and outdated.

RF
If we were starting society again, with a clean sheet of paper, we'd see groups of young girls laughing and joking together, working together to make things better for everyone. Then we'd see boys trying to compete with each other, fighting, and trying to establish themselves as the top dog, regardless of the consequences for everyone else.

It would be a complete no-brainer to favour the girls, and let them take charge, as they would look out for what's best for everyone.

The boys' aggressive behaviour would need to be curtailed, and what better way than making them copy what worked for the girls? Keeping the boys in frilly panties and pretty dresses would be an excellent start. It would probably be a good idea to delay the boys' growing up for a longer period, perhaps keeping them in nappies and baby clothes until they were old enough to behave properly.
(09-07-2018, 07:35 PM)Ali Wrote: If we were starting society again, with a clean sheet of paper, we'd see groups of young girls laughing and joking together, working together to make things better for everyone. Then we'd see boys trying to compete with each other, fighting, and trying to establish themselves as the top dog, regardless of the consequences for everyone else.

It would be a complete no-brainer to favour the girls, and let them take charge, as they would look out for what's best for everyone.

The boys' aggressive behaviour would need to be curtailed, and what better way than making them copy what worked for the girls? Keeping the boys in frilly panties and pretty dresses would be an excellent start. It would probably be a good idea to delay the boys' growing up for a longer period, perhaps keeping them in nappies and baby clothes until they were old enough to behave properly.
Woman were kept barefoot and pregnant for centuries without access to education so they became dependent on males for their needs while doing menial work. If females keep surpassing males in education, senior professional positions then the roles will be reversed and I'd say much more evident in the next 20 years. Males will be dependent on their female superiors for life's basic needs and girls we got them right where we want them, now they are kept dumb as just objects to do our bidding for food and shelter....payback is a bitch for sure.