468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My secret is out (sort of) x
Hi! So Im sure you saw my post about some girlfriends discovering both my pink sissy dresses wich I managed to explain my way out of (sort off)
Last week I was at my friends house partying on the weekend. Great night however there was me and my best pal and his wife left at the end when suddenly my pal had phone call from his elderly mother saying she needed his help. He immediately shot off to help her, she only lives round the corner. I offered to go with him and he said no keep my wife company. We have been pals 20+ years and he trusts me and I him. So with a load of drink in me confessed all, regarding sissy pink to his wife! Showed all my pictures and explained why I do it. She was totally cool with it. I’m waiting for a answer at present but I maybe going to their house tomorrow evening to spend time with them dressed as sissy pink! I’m so excited!

X
(08-30-2018, 11:25 PM)Sissypink Wrote: Hi! So Im sure you saw my post about some girlfriends discovering both my pink sissy dresses wich I managed to explain my way out of (sort off)
Last week I was at my friends house partying on the weekend. Great night however there was me and my best pal and his wife left at the end when suddenly my pal had phone call from his elderly mother saying she needed his help. He immediately shot off to help her, she only lives round the corner. I offered to go with him and he said no keep my wife company. We have been pals 20+ years and he trusts me and I him. So with a load of drink in me confessed all, regarding sissy pink to his wife! Showed all my pictures and explained why I do it. She was totally cool with it. I’m waiting for a answer at present but I maybe going to their house tomorrow evening to spend time with them dressed as sissy pink! I’m so excited!

X
How very nice!  I'm sure it was liberating to let her know the real you...If she plays it well, she may have a maid to take care of all of those pesky and tedious household chores!
Sissypink
We would love to hear how this works out in detail. Thanks and i wish i could find the same where i am.
Hi girls!

Ok update. My best mates wife has told my best mate, apparently he was a little shocked, understandable. He has been shown a few of my pictures. I may be spending sometime in thire company this week dressed as sissy pink! Im so happy my secret is out! Feel really liberated. I will update you all in due course. In the meantime I’m going to order some more items from the sissystore.com xxx

Currently sat writing this dressed as follows
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qft20mv5oz9e4r...8.jpg?dl=0