ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian Schoolgirl Uniforms
Hi Everyone.

I am  a big fan of traditional English Schoolgirl uniforms such as gymslips, gingham dresses, V-neck sweaters worn with blouses and skirts. (In fact, I have my own gymslip).

But there is another country whose schoolgirl uniforms are of interest to me - Australia.  The first time I encountered these wonderful outfits  was on television programmes, especially Australian soap operas (I am talking about "Neighbours" and "Home and Away" here). There was one episode of "Home and Away"  which I found particularly interesting. This was at around the time that this soap opera was first being shown over here. In this episode, one of the boy pupils wore a schoolgirl uniform to school as a protest. (I forget the exact details of the plotline, but I think that it involved the character Donald Fisher (a teacher). My Dad was still alive and living with me at the time, so I had to hide my interest.

My Sister still watches "Neighbours". When I am staying at hers, if the programme shows some of the characters in schoolgirl uniform, I get very interested, although I have to confess that I don't usually watch soap operas anymore.

I sincerely hope that "Albert Prendergast Ltd." will get round to stocking Australian schoolgirl uniform. (I noticed that recently that they are stocking New Zealand Schoolboy uniforms, so there is hope). I would dearly loved to be spanked by a strict , dominant female whilst t dressed in an Australian Schoolgirl Uniform. That would be wonderful! Smile
Looking for attractive Gym Slips etc. - I bought a tartan Gym Slip awhile back from:

http://www.netballproshop.com/

An Australian merchant - I highly recommend - shipping(mailing) was a killer almost the cost of the slip but it was worth it.

I will let you use the LINK rather than post an image photo of the gym slip - something currently with the forum bandwidth usage reduction.
My favourite schoolgirl uniforms are the Russian graduation day ones:-

[Image: cute-russian-girls-in-sexy-school-uniforms-63.jpg]

You can 'punish' me by making me wear one of those any day!!

And by the way, that's how to use a link to post a picture in threads. It uses none of the site's storage memory because an image linked to in a thread is sent straight from the image host site to your browser. What is to be avoided is attachments, that's all.

Post images properly and it makes for a much more attractive post as well as saving this site's storage space.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(08-30-2018, 01:46 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi Everyone.

I am  a big fan of traditional English Schoolgirl uniforms such as gymslips, gingham dresses, V-neck sweaters worn with blouses and skirts. (In fact, I have my own gymslip).

But there is another country whose schoolgirl uniforms are of interest to me - Australia.  The first time I encountered these wonderful outfits  was on television programmes, especially Australian soap operas (I am talking about "Neighbours" and "Home and Away" here). There was one episode of "Home and Away"  which I found particularly interesting. This was at around the time that this soap opera was first being shown over here. In this episode, one of the boy pupils wore a schoolgirl uniform to school as a protest. (I forget the exact details of the plotline, but I think that it involved the character Donald Fisher (a teacher). My Dad was still alive and living with me at the time, so I had to hide my interest.

My Sister still watches "Neighbours". When I am staying at hers, if the programme shows some of the characters in schoolgirl uniform, I get very interested, although I have to confess that I don't usually watch soap operas anymore.

I sincerely hope that "Albert Prendergast Ltd." will get round to stocking Australian schoolgirl uniform. (I noticed that recently that they are stocking New Zealand Schoolboy uniforms, so there is hope). I would dearly loved to be spanked by a strict , dominant female whilst t dressed in an Australian Schoolgirl Uniform. That would be wonderful! Smile
Hi Sissy Leslie, 
As an Aussie I thought I might offer a few observations on school uniforms here.  
Uniforms in Australia are mandatory at almost every school, boys, girls or co-ed.  
Exceptions exist, like at Steiner schools for example, but the vast majority of schools insist on the wearing of a uniform.  And the uniform is expected to be of a certain standard.  Neat, clean, etc.  Failure to abide by the uniform code inevitably results in some type of disciplinary measure - detention, being sent home, suspension, even expulsion, though only as a last resort.       
As to the style, there is no 'Australian' style of school uniform.  There's a definite stylistic split between public / state schools (government-run schools) and what are known here as private schools, which are usually aligned to a church.  The private schools usually have the strictest dress codes (both sexes) and it's not unusual to find girls dress lengths reaching to, or below, the knees.   State school uniforms are generally of a more relaxed nature. As many teenage girls at state schools can attest.  Lots of 'short-short-short' uniforms.  
There are also seasonal uniform variations across most of the country (the exception being in the troplical north).  Winter uniforms are warmer and layered, summer uniforms, lighter and cooler.  
Hope this helps illuminate matters a little.
sissysoft
Wearing of school girl uniform is very appropriate for a sissy or any misbehaved male. Nancy Edwina is entering her sixth year in school knickers, vest, knee socks, shirt, tie, pinafore, cardigan, blazer and hat. It has showed her her place, gives her plenty of seams and buttons to get right using her limited intelligence and means no money needs to be wasted on anything else. I recommend this and standing your errant male dressed in her school uniform, hands on head in front of a mirror will teach her the new place for males.
(09-25-2018, 04:01 PM)Gemma Wrote: Wearing of school girl uniform is very appropriate for a sissy or any misbehaved male.  Nancy Edwina is entering her sixth year in school knickers, vest, knee socks, shirt, tie, pinafore, cardigan, blazer and hat.  It has showed her her place, gives her plenty of seams and buttons to get right using her limited intelligence and means no money needs to be wasted on anything else. I recommend this and standing your errant male dressed in her school uniform, hands on head in front of a mirror will teach her the new place for males.

Yes, as one who also suffers in a genuine girls school uniform [second hand too] .. I can agree it forces us into our place [sob]. It is truly demaling and humbling.
Dear sandra,

thank you for sharing those delightful photos of you wearing your full schoolgirl uniform; it looks so pretty and i love that it is set-off so wonderfully by your straw boater.

Is your uniform that which is worn by Girls at a local school to you? If that is so, it must make it doubly humiliating for you. Is it worn often or just as a punishment for any misdemeanours whilst in your housemaid uniform? And are you ever made to wear it out i wonder?

It appears that you have quite a noticeable bust from your two photos. Does this imply that you are more a senior-aged sissy schoolgirl?

Sorry for so many questions.

With thanks
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(09-26-2018, 07:03 AM)cynthia sissyfrills Wrote: Dear sandra,

thank you for sharing those delightful photos of you wearing your full schoolgirl uniform; it looks so pretty and i love that it is set-off so wonderfully by your straw boater.

Is your uniform that which is worn by Girls at a local school to you? If that is so, it must make it doubly humiliating for you. Is it worn often or just as a punishment for any misdemeanours whilst in your housemaid uniform? And are you ever made to wear it out i wonder?

It appears that you have quite a noticeable bust from your two photos. Does this imply that you are more a senior-aged sissy schoolgirl?

Sorry for so many questions.

With thanks

Cynthia,

Yes, my uniform is that of a Convent Girls school close to here. You are right, it does make it doubly humiliating and my miss had to attend the same school in her day. I do have to wear it often and also sometimes s punishment. Yes, I wear it outdoors.

I can tell you that many of the girls used to loathe having to wear the uniform.

I am a senior girl, as you put it yes

xx sandra
Dear sandra,

Thank you so much for your lovely, informative and very kind reply; it is so nice of you to do so.

i certainly wouldn't ask as to which Convent Girls' School that is as it would be a big giveaway as to where you are situated; but it is lovely knowing that it is close to where you reside. And also that that is the school (if, hopefully, i have read your mail correctly) that your Miss attended, so i can also understand your doubly-humiliating feelings when wearing it. No doubt Miss makes sure that you are correctly, and properly, dressed as it was in Her day. Including the correct underwear. And possibly has tales of miscreants who disobeyed those School rules just to keep you in line?

May i please ask sandra how often you have to wear your schoolgirl uniform, and for what reason? And why then is it worn as a punishment too?

Having to wear it outdoors, is that just in your garden, or are you taken places wearing it also? If you have to wear it when out at times when the real Convent Schoolgirls may be seen at the same time i can imagine that would be terribly humiliating for you indeed.

i take it from your comment: 'I can tell you that many of the girls used to loathe having to wear the uniform.' that that is how you feel about it also sandra? Did Miss loathe having to wear it during Her time at the School also?

Nice to know that you are a 'senior girl' at the sissy convent school (but maybe not a 'senior' as far as Miss is concerned, except in the uniform); is there a difference in uniform between the 'senior' and 'junior convent schoolgirl'?

So sorry for so many questions sandra. If you don't wish to answer them i will fully understand. You can always reply to my mailbox here or my yahoo sissy email address.

xxx xxx
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
(08-30-2018, 01:46 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi Everyone.

In my case I tend to go for the  Japanese equivalent of a gymslip or pinafore, that being a sailor suit. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)