BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtsey
More mothers are teaching their sons to curtsey when wearing a dress.  I think this is because they don;t want them to expose their panties underneath.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-24-2016, 03:23 PM)melodie Wrote: More mothers are teaching their sons to curtsey when wearing a dress.  I think this is because they don;t want them to expose their panties underneath.

This could well be the reason, but for me my wife likes to watch my dildo ride up deeper into me as I curtsy to her.  It is held in place by apron ties and when I drop down, the straps pull up the intruder quite severely.  This amuses her greatly.
Always in strict uniform
We should all learn to curtsy.  It shows respect.  Here's a nice Wiki with steps and explanations
and there's lots on YouTube too, so there's no excuse for a sissy to claim she doesn't know how.
Learning to curtsy is essential in teaching a new princess how to properly behave. Gathering his skirts and graceful performing a dainty curtsy to mommy and other females teaches a princess to always so respect to females!