satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KIK Messenger
Hello
Since I`ve been useing kik messenger for several years I got an idea to make a group for PDQ members. 
There we can have live chat, share pictures and have fun. Superiol women can give live femizing tasks/training. 
KIK messenger is private, no need to use your real name etc. You can download it from here https://www.kik.com/download/ 

I`ve no plan to attract you away from this forum because it`s a great place but we could use them both to communicate better.
What do you think?
(08-28-2018, 12:56 PM)Audra Wrote: Hello
Since I`ve been useing kik messenger for several years I got an idea to make a group for PDQ members. 
There we can have live chat, share pictures and have fun. Superiol women can give live femizing tasks/training. 
KIK messenger is private, no need to use your real name etc. You can download it from here https://www.kik.com/download/ 

I`ve no plan to attract you away from this forum because it`s a great place but we could use them both to communicate better.
What do you think?

Hello Audra,

I like your idea, not as a competitor to this forum, but as a support. If several people find each other. I am also there.

sissy caja
sissy caja
Are members using Audra's chatline?

I'd like to know so we can promote it to other members.

Soon after we started this bulletin board, we added a chat extension, but the free version was too restrictive to use and neither of us wished to spend $$$.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Hello
I never made that group due lack of interest in it. But I can do it now and lets see how many will join.

But I need at least 1 member to start it up. So anyone who is useing kik messenger, hit me up, estman31.
PDQ group is now active! Anyone who like to join hit me up on kik, my user is estman31 and I'll add you to group.
3 members at the moment, come and join! Smile