Baby dress, with your nappy on show
Pretty little pink dress
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your choice...
(09-09-2018, 11:15 AM)babyian Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 05:31 AM)Miss Amy Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 09:59 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote: Of course this is not a choice that males should make. I would prefer my male slaves in the baby dress with nappys on full display!

Yikes that sounds really scary yet exciting

yes Miss Amy you are right nappies on full display, I would like to be your slave dressed like that xx

Sorry I’m not much of a dominant
(08-26-2018, 01:29 PM)nicola waring Wrote: I can't make decisions like that, or any decisions at all for that matter, so I'll just have to leave it up to mummy.

I am with you Nicola - can’t / don’t want to make such decisions. My mother-in-law makes all such decisions for me, and that works perfectly for us. I suspect she would have me in the stroller, but who knows. ❤️
(09-12-2018, 03:22 PM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:29 PM)nicola waring Wrote: I can't make decisions like that, or any decisions at all for that matter, so I'll just have to leave it up to mummy.

I am with you Nicola - can’t / don’t want to make such decisions. My mother-in-law makes all such decisions for me, and that works perfectly for us. I suspect she would have me in the stroller, but who knows. ❤️

Don't know the specifics about your MIL decisions but I would feel that perhaps she would want you on your own two feet instead of having to push your weight around in
a stroller - best that you have on reins and be pushing that stroller yourself with your dolly riding along.
Now wouldn't that be something !?!
I am an Adult Baby and all the babies I know never cared how their dressed. Us babies just want to know we are loved, feel safe, secure knowing those that care for us always lovingly meet our simple infantile needs.
I am certain I would be dressed as infantile as possable. The cuter I am dressed always seems to get me even more loving attention.
Diapers on full display for sure! No question on whether or not the secret will get revealed to the world!
Jessie
(09-16-2018, 10:48 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote: Diapers on full display for sure! No question on whether or not the secret will get revealed to the world!
Jessie

I would be so embarrassed
(09-16-2018, 03:33 PM)Miss Amy Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 10:48 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote: Diapers on full display for sure! No question on whether or not the secret will get revealed to the world!
Jessie

I would be so embarrassed ?

nappies on full full display