ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First chastity device
I got my first chastity device yesterday. Metal cage, smallest i could find to prevent any freedom. It took quite a while to get it on. Definitely some chaffing but i think about all the discomfort women have gone through which is 100x worse than a little chafing.  I also bought a timed lock which allows me to lock away the key to prevent unlocking myself. Soon ill have panties, skirts. Slow progress.
(08-21-2018, 02:54 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: I got my first chastity device yesterday. Metal cage, smallest i could find to prevent any freedom. It took quite a while to get it on. Definitely some chaffing but i think about all the discomfort women have gone through which is 100x worse than a little chafing.  I also bought a timed lock which allows me to lock away the key to prevent unlocking myself. Soon ill have panties, skirts. Slow progress.

Congrats on your purchase emily!  A chastity device is a great first step...a sissy shouldn't be wanking like an out of control teenager, right!?!?!
(08-21-2018, 02:54 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: I got my first chastity device yesterday. Metal cage, smallest i could find to prevent any freedom. It took quite a while to get it on. Definitely some chaffing but i think about all the discomfort women have gone through which is 100x worse than a little chafing.  I also bought a timed lock which allows me to lock away the key to prevent unlocking myself. Soon ill have panties, skirts. Slow progress.
It is great to see that you are accepting your place! Are you doing this on your own accord, or is there a superior behind your actions?
How long are you locking yourself up for?
Cubs
Welcome to our life Emily. Make sure you sooth the chaffing with antiseptic cream. You don't want nasty open sores do you.
(08-24-2018, 01:14 PM)antonia Wrote: Welcome to our life Emily. Make sure you sooth the chaffing with antiseptic cream. You don't want nasty open sores do you.

Antonia has a great point Emily...be sure to use cream where you are chaffed.  Also, I've found that a light coat of lubricant around the ring (that goes around your testicles) will help prevent chaffing and tenderness there...Be sure to keep yourself and your cage clean and dry!
(08-24-2018, 08:14 AM)ChiCubs4Life Wrote:
It is great to see that you are accepting your place! Are you doing this on your own accord, or is there a superior behind your actions?
How long are you locking yourself up for?
Cubs
Goddess Cubs, please allow me to apologize for the delay in my response. Sadly i am nor owned or under supervision. I lock myself for only a few hours. I was traveling this week and really tried to last overnight but i failed, unlocked myself and did very selfish behavior. I am sorry.

Now is this really small, is your birth defect tiny?

Firstly try for one full day, day rest, repeat.

Your shower or washing routine will be extended as you need to keep it all really clean. Metal cages use cotton buds.

Don't use moisturiser as that give bacteria a field day. Plain silicone lube is best.

And yes buy panties NOW!! See how gorgeous birth defects can look.

Oh waxing is best for hair removal then creams and if you shave, twice each time.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
If you are having problems with chafing--it may be due to the cuff ring being too small. Once you have that sized properly, you should be able to wear your chastity device 24/7 without any issues.
(08-25-2018, 03:45 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: If you are having problems with chafing--it may be due to the cuff ring being too small. Once you have that sized properly, you should be able to wear your chastity device 24/7 without any issues.

Yes indeed. The way to comfortable security is a shorter spacer, not a smaller ring. However, if you have problems with 'chaffing', keep out of wheat fields!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(08-25-2018, 03:45 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: If you are having problems with chafing--it may be due to the cuff ring being too small. Once you have that sized properly, you should be able to wear your chastity device 24/7 without any issues.

I've recently found that out... measured myself properly and um, got a very short cage that matches my um... lack of size.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/322245489653

I started wearing it for a few hours at a time, sometimes just the ring, then more often the cage as well. Then I went further to all day, then all night, um, then for like 48 hours.

Then I told Daddy about it... um, he keeps me in it longer now.