468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scolds bridle
has anyone else had to suffer one of these?
(08-21-2018, 01:33 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: has anyone else had to suffer one of these?

Best image of the Scolds Bridle - LINK:

https://www.tumblr.com/search/scold%27s%20bridle

While it's use was primarily for a nagging gossip woman - there is no reason why a all too frequent complaining male could made to wear one.

A modified version of this would be a locking paci-gag with or without penis nub.

Ebay item:
USA Strap On Gag Mouth Dildo Penis Toys Plug Sex Anal Slave Game Adult Sex Toys
eBay item number: 173121632130

Yes, those are the kind of things. Invented by men to punish, ridicule, and put fear into women. It is said that a husband could order that his woman be subjected to the terrible ordeal of having the awful device locked on for a period of time.

And now, I am the one who suffers it's terrible use.

Naturally, superior women do regard it as incredibly appropriate that an ex-male like me can be sentenced to it by a female.
One of you wrote:

"While it's use was primarily for a nagging gossip woman - there is no reason why a all too frequent complaining male could made to wear one."

Can we get one for the current inhabitant of the White House, please?
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(08-22-2018, 02:49 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote: Yes, those are the kind of things. Invented by men to punish, ridicule, and put fear into women. It is said that a husband could order that his woman be subjected to the terrible ordeal of having the awful device  locked on for a period of time.

And now, I am the one who suffers it's terrible use.

Naturally, superior women do regard it as incredibly appropriate that an ex-male like me can be sentenced to it by a female.

Yes...I've read of the scold's bridle as well as other horrible devices such as the pillory being used on Women in times past to humiliate and punish them...those devices and others like them are only suitable for use on males and sissies who disobey or disrespect the Superior Female...as an example to what happens to males/sissies who don't accept their proper place.  That such devices were ever used on Women is a travesty and it is my sincere hope that it will never occur again!
A Scold's Bridle (or branks) was typically made by the village blacksmith, and the degree of discomfort and humiliation to the wearer was often a function of his creativity. It was essentially a bit gag that forced a protrusion into the wearer's mouth to silence her and induce discomfort. The most invasive had ears simulating a donkey's, and eyelets designed to limit the wearer's field of vision. Some had a bell attached, and a bull ring for a leash (chain).

The village constable could be summoned to a home, by the man of the house, to apply the branks (shared by the village) to an unruly, vocal, or nagging wife or daughter. The branks would be locked on, and the leash locked to a ring mounted on the wall above the home's fireplace. The woman's hands would frequently be bound as well. The constable kept the keys and would usually return the next morning to see if the female learned her lesson.

If the woman faced a public punishment, she would be led through the village by the leash, often bearing a sign describing her crime. She would be taunted and pelted along the way.

The branks lost popularity after the middle ages, but records into the 1800s show it was used in places like textile mills to punish talkative workers. Most certainly it was used on plantations and on domestic servants as well.

Certainly the branks could be repurposed by women, for use on men, in our current era.

My wife had a very secure ball gag (like this https://www.bondagefetishstore.com/p/GXR-VF891.html ) that she could lock on me, and did so on occasion when she had a serious phone call to make, or wanted to watch a television show without any interruptions.

If she was really in a bad mood, she would restrain my hands behind my back and make me kneel facing a wall. She would put a book between my forehead and the wall, and if the book was on the floor when she decided to release me, I got a pretty severe beating.
On the old Frenchmaids website there was a sissy maid with a modern made scolds bridle....I'll see if I can find it.

Found it http://www.thefrenchmaids.net/Gallery/Odette2131.jpg
(09-10-2018, 05:32 PM)Silymaid Wrote: On the old Frenchmaids website there was a sissy maid with a modern made scolds bridle....I'll see if I can find it.

Too bad just that one photo - would have liked to have seen the mouth piece - perhaps a pacifier - and the overall design
how it fastens together with what appears to be a collar piece. The work(woman)manship with polished aluminum superb !
(09-11-2018, 02:01 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 05:32 PM)Silymaid Wrote: On the old Frenchmaids website there was a sissy maid with a modern made scolds bridle....I'll see if I can find it.

Too bad just that one photo - would have liked to have seen the mouth piece - perhaps a pacifier - and the overall design
how it fastens together with what appears to be a collar piece. The work(woman)manship with polished aluminum superb !

I do like the look of that, wonder what's in her mouth, would like to see more photos of this please.