ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Tips
(08-19-2018, 06:48 PM)sandra-domestic Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 06:36 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 04:23 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 02:05 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 08:40 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: And certainly maintaining or achieving a girlish figure is important for the sissy...for centuries, Women starved themselves and worked to provide the "ideal" bodies for males...now that the tables are turning (and they certainly are), it's time that males/sissies strive to please their Superiors.  Thank you for this apt reminder and for sharing Your methods with us, Ma'am.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Yes of course sissy jamieanne the sissy's body must be kept to whatever standard his mistress deems desirable for her.  If she wants her sissy plump and soft so be it.  I prefer my sissy lean and willowy and weak. My sissy weighs every morning and is admonished if not at or below what I have deemed his ideal weight range.  He has to post his weight on the same calendar he keeps my menstrual cycle so we can track my fertile periods and when he expect "aunt Mary" to visit.  This is also a reminder to have the cupboard adequately supplied for her visit...

Have you thought about making your sissy follow your menstrual cycle with using tampons as well? Or is (s)he already doing so?

After a rather snide and rude remark about women and their periods I had my sissy "share"  an entire period with me.  Let me tell you he is supremely respectful and appreciative of my time of month now.  
I think it would be beneficial for all men to have the experience.  I made his week particularly hellish but we women all have and understand those.
OMG - don't I know it too Sad

my Wife found this thread interesting and She will be sending you a private message to follow up between You both.  

my body is also monitored and maintained accordingly to my Wife's standards. i submit to a weigh-in weekly, and regularly do aerobics (appropriately outfitted in tights and a leotard) to maintain Her requirements. i have also been mirroring Her periods for years. She likes the idea of the morning weigh in, and calendaring, and i will now be doing the same with my weight and monthly cycle. 

May i ask about Your weight range for Your sissy, and how she is disciplined if she fails her daily weigh in? 

i was told to also ask about the details of the hellish period You mentioned, hoping the details You supply will be prove helpful and informative to others here, both Dominant Women and the sissies.

Thank You,
sissy steffie
(08-21-2018, 07:47 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 04:23 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 02:05 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Yes of course sissy jamieanne the sissy's body must be kept to whatever standard his mistress deems desirable for her.  If she wants her sissy plump and soft so be it.  I prefer my sissy lean and willowy and weak. My sissy weighs every morning and is admonished if not at or below what I have deemed his ideal weight range.  He has to post his weight on the same calendar he keeps my menstrual cycle so we can track my fertile periods and when he expect "aunt Mary" to visit.  This is also a reminder to have the cupboard adequately supplied for her visit...

Have you thought about making your sissy follow your menstrual cycle with using tampons as well? Or is (s)he already doing so?

After a rather snide and rude remark about women and their periods I had my sissy "share"  an entire period with me.  Let me tell you he is supremely respectful and appreciative of my time of month now.  
I think it would be beneficial for all men to have the experience.  I made his week particularly hellish but we women all have and understand those.

my Wife found this thread interesting and She will be sending you a private message to follow up between You both.  

my body is also monitored and maintained accordingly to my Wife's standards. i submit to a weigh-in weekly, and regularly do aerobics (appropriately outfitted in tights and a leotard) to maintain Her requirements. i have also been mirroring Her periods for years. She likes the idea of the morning weigh in, and calendaring, and i will now be doing the same with my weight and monthly cycle. 

May i ask about Your weight range for Your sissy, and how she is disciplined if she fails her daily weigh in? 

i was told to also ask about the details of the hellish period You mentioned, hoping the details You supply will be prove helpful and informative to others here, both Dominant Women and the sissies.

Thank You,
sissy steffie
i started him out with a high fiber diet and metimucil  to keep his tummy churning.
Douching morning and night with a red dye solution filling him very very full and inserting a tampon each time..... so it comes out nice and red, At night he slept in a sports bra with scrub pads in each cup so his nipples were nice and sore...he had to buy all of our supplies and change tampons and pads overtime i texted him and told him i had.......for bed he had to wear maxi pad and tampon......  Mid period he had to go to three different stores to buy douche solution, pads and tampons..........  one item each store...….
Twice I made him go change his tampon at a restaurant and at a move theater.....
(08-22-2018, 12:18 AM)SissysWife Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 04:23 PM)Richardto Wrote: Have you thought about making your sissy follow your menstrual cycle with using tampons as well? Or is (s)he already doing so?

Thank You,
sissy steffie
i started him out with a high fiber diet and metimucil  to keep his tummy churning.
Douching morning and night with a red dye solution filling him very very full and inserting a tampon each time..... so it comes out nice and red, At night he slept in a sports bra with scrub pads in each cup so his nipples were nice and sore...he had to buy all of our supplies and change tampons and pads overtime i texted him and told him i had.......for bed he had to wear maxi pad and tampon......  Mid period he had to go to three different stores to buy douche solution, pads and tampons..........  one item each store...….
Twice I made him go change his tampon at a restaurant and at a move theater.....

WOW. Very thorough and educational. i'm sure he learned his lesson and was very empathetic (and submissive) afterwards. Do you still have him mirroring Your period? Do You still follow the same strict regimen or have you eased up on him a little?

BTW Mistress Karen was also very impressed, and did try sending You a private message, but it says You have private messaging disabled.

sissy steffie
(08-23-2018, 02:07 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 12:18 AM)SissysWife Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 06:36 PM)SissysWife Wrote: After a rather snide and rude remark about women and their periods I had my sissy "share"  an entire period with me.  Let me tell you he is supremely respectful and appreciative of my time of month now.  

Thank You,
sissy steffie

WOW. Very thorough and educational. i'm sure he learned his lesson and was very empathetic (and submissive) afterwards. Do you still have him mirroring Your period? Do You still follow the same strict regimen or have you eased up on him a little?

BTW Mistress Karen was also very impressed, and did try sending You a private message, but it says You have private messaging disabled.

sissy steffie

No I have not continued.  He seemed to have learned his lesson and is very respectful.  I do however require him to keep my calendar on his phone so he can remind me an he has to buy all my supplies and keep my purse stocked...…..
I will remedy the private messaging thing...…..