satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More on spandex catsuits
Hi everyone.

After recently recalling my purchased of a pink spandex catsuit, I have remembered some other things relating to this wonderful item of clothing.

Back in the `1990's , I was watching a regional news programme when it did a feature on "Horse-Vaulting". (It would probably best to describe it as Gymnastics on horseback). The programme featured two boys on horseback; whilst one was sitting in the saddle and riding the horse, the other (younger) boy was standing up in front of him. What was of interest was what they were wearing. The older boy (actually riding the horse), was dressed in a long-sleeved spandex catsuit, whilst the younger boy wore a sleeveless, vest-style  catsuit. I think that they were red in colour. (My local newspaper did publish a photo of them in their catsuits, but sadly the picture was black & white).

As I watched, I was envious of their outfits and thinking that "When I was their age, I would have loved to been able to wear a catsuit  like that"!. (I was also trying not to let my Dad know that I was  enjoying watching the item).

Fast-forward to 2010, and I was in my local city and on my way to visit a friend who'd recently come out of hospital. I was in a large Shopping Centre, when I noticed a couple of young boys race past across from where I was. What attracted my attention was that they were both wearing Royal-Blue long-sleeved spandex catsuits. (Obviously, they had probably been both part of some Dance/Performance act which I had missed). As they ran by, I again wish that I had been allowed to dress up in a catsuit when I was a boy. (Other boys would have probably teased me, but humiliation is all part of the fun!).

On a final note before I finish, I consider spandex catsuits and leotards ideal clothing for males being put into bondage. The skin-tight material makes things a bit easier when tying someone up, in this case a submissive male. (As someone who has been hogtied and ball-gagged in a spandex catsuit, I can vouch for this) Also, a catsuit keeps one's manhood captive in spandex. Only when a Mistress allows you to remove the catsuit is it then freed from it's 'prison'.
All this talk of spandex catsuits has got me excited . I must now head home, change into my catsuit and have some "Stress Relief"! Wink
(08-17-2018, 01:58 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.

After recently recalling my purchased of a pink spandex catsuit, I have remembered some other things relating to this wonderful item of clothing.

Back in the `1990's , I was watching a regional news programme when it did a feature on "Horse-Vaulting". (It would probably best to describe it as Gymnastics on horseback). The programme featured two boys on horseback; whilst one was sitting in the saddle and riding the horse, the other (younger) boy was standing up in front of him. What was of interest was what they were wearing. The older boy (actually riding the horse), was dressed in a long-sleeved spandex catsuit, whilst the younger boy wore a sleeveless, vest-style  catsuit. I think that they were red in colour. (My local newspaper did publish a photo of them in their catsuits, but sadly the picture was black & white).

As I watched, I was envious of their outfits and thinking that "When I was their age, I would have loved to been able to wear a catsuit  like that"!. (I was also trying not to let my Dad know that I was  enjoying watching the item).

Fast-forward to 2010, and I was in my local city and on my way to visit a friend who'd recently come out of hospital. I was in a large Shopping Centre, when I noticed a couple of young boys race past across from where I was. What attracted my attention was that they were both wearing Royal-Blue long-sleeved spandex catsuits. (Obviously, they had probably been both part of some Dance/Performance act which I had missed). As they ran by, I again wish that I had been allowed to dress up in a catsuit when I was a boy. (Other boys would have probably teased me, but humiliation is all part of the fun!).

On a final note before I finish, I consider spandex catsuits and leotards ideal clothing for males being put into bondage. The skin-tight material makes things a bit easier when tying someone up, in this case a submissive male. (As someone who has been hogtied and ball-gagged in a spandex catsuit, I can vouch for this) Also, a catsuit keeps one's manhood captive in spandex. Only when a Mistress allows you to remove the catsuit is it then freed from it's 'prison'.
All this talk of spandex catsuits has got me excited . I must now head home, change into my catsuit and have some "Stress Relief"! Wink

Just a consideration you might look at the ZENTAI suits - loads of loud colors and designs !

Search Ebay "ZENTAI" for photos images of these.