BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curiosity question
Wife/mistress was reading me an apparently true story re a mother son relationship. (Son started it but mother turned it to her advantage and turned him into a sissy maid). While we don't doubt such relationships exist we started wondering about the logistics of such a relationship. With laws as they are now days wouldn't it present a legal issue. Under age, incest, etc etc etc? What happens when mum is 80 and the son is 60? How intimate does/could such a relationship become?
How common are such relationships? I know with our own mothers it simply wouldn't happen. They are of a generation where a woman's place was in the kitchen. Or bedroom!!!
We would be interested if someone could point us to 'real' reports of such relationships. We are only curious and have no intention of pursuing any part of it.

Belinda
Almost 2 weeks and well over 200 views and not one comment! Does that mean no-one has any comments? Or is it a taboo subject? Or maybe we aren't as tolerant of others as we would like to think we are!

We are always interested in other peoples life styles and how they approach their personal issues. We were interested in how mother sons handled everyday issues. Life is just one huge learning curve from with we hope to pick up nuggets of wisdom from others.

Belinda
I suspect many feel uncomfortable talking about this subject. This is not something normally encounter but I have chatted with mothers who have close relationships with the adult age sissy sons. What is more common is mothers arranging for their adult sissy sons to date close friends even be married off to older female masters.

RF
I suspect many feel uncomfortable talking about this subject. This is not something normally encounter but I have chatted with mothers who have close relationships with the adult age sissy sons. What is more common is mothers arranging for their adult sissy sons to date close friends even be married off to older female masters.

RF

IT is what happened to me. I am now married off as the housewife and with a lowly part time cleaning job
While not in favor of forcing a boy to become a maid, I feel parents should promote a more equal footing as to apparel. I grow tired of hearing on girls can only wear this or that for boys. Yet today girls wear pants and shorts but boys are denied the right to wear a dress or skirt -WHY?-. Mothers should take the initiative and start buying dresses and skirts for their sons. Like with girls certain clothing should not be worn when playing sports but other then that there is NO REASON
that the genders should be separated because of their genitalia.
Both my mother and mother in-law were teens during WW11. Both are firmly of the belief that a woman's place is in the bedroom and/or kitchen. I started the thread because I can't imagine a mother son relationship that evolves into a mother sissy relationship. While I don't doubt there is such relations ships out there. I tend more to put them into the fantasy category.

Now having said that. From the age of 5-6 up until I was 12-13 I often stayed with an aunt in a nearby town. School holidays etc etc etc. She lost her husband when I was about 7 so I didn't know him so well. But aunt 'mothered' me. She pampered me. She taught me how to cook, sew and act politely. She bathed me in nice smelling baths. She dressed me up as a sissy boy and we went out for afternoon teas. I have long blonde hair. Always have. She swooned over my hair.

I honestly believe that she was the catalyst that formed my gender/sissy life.

So mother son? Maybe. But in my case it was well on the way to being aunt and her sissy. Unfortunately just as I was tipping over the proverbial sissy edge she passed away. I remember her very fondly and often wonder the "what ifs'.

Belinda
It does seem a bit ironic that it is perfectly legal to compel a young man to play competitive sports in a scholastic environment. This includes rough sports like American football and hockey, that can lead to serious injuries.

But to compel a young man to wear dresses and lingerie seems sexualized and could be considered abusive by some.

Why? If a pretty dress on a young boy seems sexualized, then why do we allow young girls to wear them? We seem to have very different ideas on how young people are introduced to sensory experiences.

When I was young, I hated team sports bitterly. How nice it would have been to slip on tights and a leotard and feel the individual freedom and artistic self-expressiveness that ballet provides, as one example.

Any free moment I had, I imagined myself as a ballerina, Playboy bunny, maid, performer in a gentlemen's club, or any other role where being glamorous was essential.

So perhaps there are indeed people out there who push our social boundaries. To what extent, and how truthful they may be in sharing their experiences, we may never know.
It's an interesting point Conway raises.

If a mother forced her daughter to practice ballet or netball until she became proficient and maybe in the school team then she might be considered pushy, but that would be all.

But if her son wanted to wear a tutu and tights, or a netball skirt and gym knickers, and his mother encouraged it, she'd be castigated in many sections of society.
(08-31-2018, 02:11 PM)Ali Wrote: It's an interesting point Conway raises.

If a mother forced her daughter to practice ballet or netball until she became proficient and maybe in the school team then she might be considered pushy, but that would be all.

But if her son wanted to wear a tutu and tights, or a netball skirt and gym knickers, and his mother encouraged it, she'd be castigated in many sections of society.

Its my personal life mission to completely gender shift this so women encourage their daughters to be strong and play sports while mothers putting their sons into ballet tutus or dresses are praised. In this new world order only the dumb alpha fathers and submissive women who allow their sons to experience toxic masclinity will be castigated.

RF