satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tell-tale signs
That's lovely that you support your cousin like that, GirlyGirl. As a teenage boy still having to wear a nappy it must be great comfort to have someone like you reassure him that he's not alone.

When I was punished as a child by being made to wear a dress and knickers, or sometimes even a nappy and baby clothes, I assumed I was the only boy in the world enduring such punishment. I still remember the incredible relief I felt when I was taken round to a friend of Mummy's house and her son John was also in nappies.

It was still humiliating being seen in nappies by another boy, especially as he was a couple of years younger than me, but it was the first time I found out that other boys were sometimes similarly punished.
(02-26-2020, 09:33 PM)Ali Wrote: That's lovely that you support your cousin like that, GirlyGirl. As a teenage boy still having to wear a nappy it must be great comfort to have someone like you reassure him that he's not alone.

When I was punished as a child by being made to wear a dress and knickers, or sometimes even a nappy and baby clothes, I assumed I was the only boy in the world enduring such punishment. I still remember the incredible relief I felt when I was taken round to a friend of Mummy's house and her son John was also in nappies.

It was still humiliating being seen in nappies by another boy, especially as he was a couple of years younger than me, but it was the first time I found out that other boys were sometimes similarly punished.
That’s the thing, Ali. It isn’t a dialogue that any child is going to open with their friends so you sort of assume that you’re unique in that sense.

Even when my sister had to wear one to school (as I’ve mentioned previously) no one was going to jump in with ‘me too’ when everyone else was laughing and pointing.

At least my main instance of being seen by other people was on a foreign holiday where I didn’t know anyone (not that it was much relief parading around in my own personal sewer for two weeks at the time).
I think both Ali and GirlyGirl are right here.

Whilst not petticoated myself, I did spend most of my formative years thinking I was the only weirdo who had an obsession with girls' clothes and nappies, and it's definitely not the sort of thing you'd talk to your friends about.

And like GirlyGirl says, nobody's going to admit to it.
Even if someone openly stood up and shouted 'I get put into girls' clothes and nappies!' who, in their right mind, would say 'me too', or approach them and say, 'yeah, I'm interested in that - tell me about it'.

I imagine for everyone going through it, especially those whom it actually happened to as opposed to wishing it did, it's a lonely experience. Which makes me very thankful for this forums like this.

Terry.
Thanks, Terry.

You're right that it was sometimes a lonely experience being made to dress as a girl or as a baby. For a long time I thought I was the only one going through it. It was a great relief when I saw John in his nappies too, even though it was humiliating at the same time because he was younger than me.

Forums like this do provide a great sense of belonging, and I love the interactions I get here.