468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello hello
Hi everyone. It's nice to find a place like this. I've been interested in chastity and being controlled by the superior gender for years. Now after a long time of thinking about it, and sporadically being locked in a chastity device I'm wanting to learn more about what it is like to be the one not in control by those that control others and those on the other end. At the end of the day, I know it is not about what I want it is about the other person, but to step into this world, I believe the desire to be controlled like this needs to be stated up front.

So again, Hello hello and I hope to meet and learn from you.
Hello hello to you charliejae and welcome to the forum.
You came to the right place at the right time.
Many here are pondering that and similar questions.
You may want join in some of those discussions 
and also tell us a bit more about you and your goals.
sub nido
Hey charliejae! Welcome to PDQ forum...I'm happy you've found us. I think you'll find much here to interest you...lost of great posts from the perspectives of our Superiors as well as the subs/sissies...start reading and have fun! Looking forward to hearing more from you and about you!

sissy jamieanne
Hello and welcome.

I would hope your desire to be locked away for your own good can be satisfied here.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
Welcome charliejae! Hope you enjoy your experiences here. It's a fun place to learn and grow.