468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
week in nappies
My Wife is due to go away for a week so I will be spending the week in nappies and plastic pants, these will be locked on for 12 hrs at a time via a time lock. I will also be dressing in plastic clothing with a steel chastity belt around my  waste. the keys for this will also be under time lock. I will let you know how I get on. If you have anything you think I should try please let me know, anything goes for this week.
(08-11-2018, 11:31 AM)pollypvc Wrote: My Wife is due to go away for a week so I will be spending the week in nappies and plastic pants, these will be locked on for 12 hrs at a time via a time lock. I will also be dressing in plastic clothing with a steel chastity belt around my  waste. the keys for this will also be under time lock. I will let you know how I get on. If you have anything you think I should try please let me know, anything goes for this week.

Shouldn't your wife be the one with the keys to the chastity device?