468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
week in nappies
My Wife is due to go away for a week so I will be spending the week in nappies and plastic pants, these will be locked on for 12 hrs at a time via a time lock. I will also be dressing in plastic clothing with a steel chastity belt around my  waste. the keys for this will also be under time lock. I will let you know how I get on. If you have anything you think I should try please let me know, anything goes for this week.
(08-11-2018, 11:31 AM)pollypvc Wrote: My Wife is due to go away for a week so I will be spending the week in nappies and plastic pants, these will be locked on for 12 hrs at a time via a time lock. I will also be dressing in plastic clothing with a steel chastity belt around my  waste. the keys for this will also be under time lock. I will let you know how I get on. If you have anything you think I should try please let me know, anything goes for this week.

Shouldn't your wife be the one with the keys to the chastity device?
Well wife has gone and I and locked in nappy, pvc knickers and a pvc baby top. I have use an electronic time lock so I am suck unto 10pm, then it's a nappy change and into night wear pvc baby grow locked on again until morning. I an using a steel chastity belt. it's only been a short time and I am very hot indeed, still no chance of getting out until timer opens.
You should set a timer when you escape chastity and be relocked before it goes off. If you don't look when you set it you won't know how long you have free. Failure to be locked in time means a dose of laxative for your next nappy session.
(08-20-2018, 06:41 PM)antonia Wrote: You should set a timer when you escape chastity and be relocked before it goes off. If you don't look when you set it you won't know how long you have free. Failure to be locked in time means a dose of laxative for your next nappy session.

Sorry for late reply, I did use a timer padlock to lock away the keys, so I had now way to remove whatever I was lock into. which was pvc body with plastic nickers and nappy. I set the timer for 12 hrs at a time so I could change nappy and clothing. I was a fab week pity it was so hot made sleeping between pvc sheets hard, but no pain no gain. Maybe one day I could be under the control of someone. until next time thanks for the comments.