468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erections
Why do men get erections at around 4am every morning?

This does seem to be a common occurrence with men in chastity. I expect it happens to men who are not wearing chastity as well, but just not documented.

Is this caused by dreaming, or something that happens within the body at that time of the night?
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
<curtsey> Thank-You for Your continued Presence here, Maitresse Yvette-Louise. While i have not been bothered with these for quite some time, in my younger years they were a daily occurrence. Here's a link with some medical explanations: https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-caus...ns-3015089. Respectfully, gina <curtsey>
Dear Maitresse Yvette-Louise,

According to a recent issue of the US National Geographic magazine sleep issue, both males and females become aroused several times during sleep. No explanation was offered.

Males awakening erect without a sexual dream is fairly common, enough to have earned the slang term, "morning wood."

A natural, common occurrence without (so far) explanation. I suspect (with no evidence) some variations in blood pressure.

It seldom happens to me (but did yesterday). No erotic dreams I recall, but I gave it a few tugs, too tired to fully engage a fantasy.

Your obedient worm,

micheleFFS
After quickly googling it says that women also have a similar 
response with the clitoris at about the same time.  Nature likes 
to stimulate reproduction and it is probably as simple as that.
It has been my experience, when trying to sleep in a chastity cage, that I am inevitably awoken at some time in the morning by pain resonating from my crotch. I don't know if this is an attempt at erection, a swelling of my testicles, or some combination, but the surest way to get immediate relief is to remove the cage (which is a weakness in itself, but that is the struggle when a self key-holder). I have tried different techniques to alleviate the pain, like taking sleep aiding pain killers or soaking in a hot bath, but these only provide temporary relief. From researching online, this seems to be a common problem for boys in chastity. Likewise I have read that its something many boys grow out off once in longer term chastity, once the body conditions itself to give up trying any early morning stimulus.
"Morning wood" is caused by bladder pressure partially blocking blood supply, so your peepee gets stiff... but um... if you are a bedwetter and nappied at night *blush* then um... you don't get that excuse.

My cage is very small and doesn't let me "grow" at all... when I do, it sort of stops straight away, so it isn't painful but it does wake me up or remind me that I'm Daddy's naughty boy...
Men can be affected by early morning erections caused by pressure from the bladder.  Google "Piss Proud".  Hope this helps.

Respectfully,
Alexandra Smith
Alexandra - A maid in service, is a happy maid.
(08-11-2018, 04:51 AM)wailer Wrote: "Morning wood" is caused by bladder pressure partially blocking blood supply, so your peepee gets stiff... but um... if you are a bedwetter and nappied at night *blush* then um... you don't get that excuse.

My cage is very small and doesn't let me "grow" at all... when I do, it sort of stops straight away, so it isn't painful but it does wake me up or remind me that I'm Daddy's naughty boy...

I, too, have this problem of an "attempted" erection, which of course is suddenly interrupted by the bars of my cage. In the meantime, my attempts are less painful than much more frustrating. Mistress have now locked "her property" in chastity for 72 days. Mentally, I am now prepared for the duration of Maitresse Yvette-Louise challenge to get no release at all. My thoughts are then very fast with Mistress Natasha, I then really see her in front of me and it will be very hard to find sleep again.

But I am used to the erection attempts now, they just make me more obedient, because there is always a rest of hope, to get permission to satisfy myself.

sissy caja
sissy caja