468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is the little things that often count the most
Sad 
Little things count. I love my dummy, such a small thing but filling my mouth and  so enormously comforting, I feel safer and beautifully sweet and vulnerable when I suck on it. It makes me speak funnily all soft and lisping not my normal male voice. But it’s a baby’s dummy! It is in my mouth making me look ridiculous, childish and babyish but I need it so badly; I don’t want to be without it. But it is pink! How utterly emasculating; how can I suck it? I will suck it though, I will suck it all night. It will make my lips and chin damp with dribble; it will still be in my mouth when I wake up. I shan’t want to take it out when I get up because I know I will miss it, I delay brushing my teeth savouring my dummy to the last moment not wanting to take it out not wanting to be without it.

Do I feel ashamed? I am an adult, I work with colleagues, but I suck a dummy like a little baby; how utterly ridiculous is that?

I own a tube of Johnson’s “Baby Nappy Cream”- really? What is a grown man doing with a tube of nappy cream? If people only knew, but I use it every night.

It says “immediate comfort from the first use” yes because it reminds me that I’m really just a little baby; I rub it in around my “botty” to stop me getting nappy rash.

On the back it says “we love babies” babies? Are you a baby? Well you behave like one. It also says “skin in the nappy area needs special care to help protect the causes of nappy rash”. Really! You use this? But every night you get your little tube of Johnson’s baby nappy cream and diligently rub it in because you know you can’t stay dry at night. What’s that? You can’t stay dry at night! You don’t want to get nappy rash do you, babies get nappy rash and so will you if you don’t use Johnson’s Baby Nappy Cream. Because “our cream provides immediate comfort” oh you understand that so very well don’t you?

Plastic pants or should you really say plathtic pants, how many pairs do you own? Quite a few isn’t it? A grown man owns plastic pants? Actually let’s get this right they are “plastic baby pants” and they’re yours aren’t they. Your plastic pants, no let’s try to get this right they are your “plathtic baby pants” yes your very own! Do you want your friends at work to know that you own plastic baby pants? Especially some of those rather superior women; what they say if they knew you owned plastic baby pants? It doesn’t bear thinking about does it? But why do you own plastic baby pants? Oh dear it’s because you wet your nappy every night! You could stay dry but you don’t; you sometimes say to yourself I won’t wet myself tonight but you do. It is something to do with that wet warmth flooding round; it feels good but it shouldn’t, it really shouldn’t at all and you know it shouldn’t feel good, but you suck your dummy to comfort yourself as you feel the wet nappy warm and comforting inside those plastic baby pants making everything so wonderfully safe.

Sometimes it is just the little things isn’t it? Your favourite dummy, the tube of baby nappy cream and plastic baby pants but don’t tell anybody!
For me little things like wearing nail polish or shaving my legs are some of the little things, which, when taken together, add up to an illusion of Femininity.
(08-09-2018, 12:34 PM)Sophiebaby Wrote: Little things count. I love my dummy, such a small thing but filling my mouth and  so enormously comforting, I feel safer and beautifully sweet and vulnerable when I suck on it. It makes me speak funnily all soft and lisping not my normal male voice. But it’s a baby’s dummy! It is in my mouth making me look ridiculous, childish and babyish but I need it so badly; I don’t want to be without it. But it is pink! How utterly emasculating; how can I suck it? I will suck it though, I will suck it all night. It will make my lips and chin damp with dribble; it will still be in my mouth when I wake up. I shan’t want to take it out when I get up because I know I will miss it, I delay brushing my teeth savouring my dummy to the last moment not wanting to take it out not wanting to be without it.

Do I feel ashamed? I am an adult, I work with colleagues, but I suck a dummy like a little baby; how utterly ridiculous is that?

I own a tube of Johnson’s “Baby Nappy Cream”- really? What is a grown man doing with a tube of nappy cream? If people only knew, but I use it every night.

It says “immediate comfort from the first use” yes because it reminds me that I’m really just a little baby; I rub it in around my “botty” to stop me getting nappy rash.

On the back it says “we love babies” babies? Are you a baby? Well you behave like one. It also says “skin in the nappy area needs special care to help protect the causes of nappy rash”. Really! You use this? But every night you get your little tube of Johnson’s baby nappy cream and diligently rub it in because you know you can’t stay dry at night. What’s that? You can’t stay dry at night! You don’t want to get nappy rash do you, babies get nappy rash and so will you if you don’t use Johnson’s Baby Nappy Cream. Because “our cream provides immediate comfort” oh you understand that so very well don’t you?

Plastic pants or should you really say plathtic pants, how many pairs do you own? Quite a few isn’t it? A grown man owns plastic pants? Actually let’s get this right they are “plastic baby pants” and they’re yours aren’t they. Your plastic pants, no let’s try to get this right they are your “plathtic baby pants” yes your very own! Do you want your friends at work to know that you own plastic baby pants? Especially some of those rather superior women; what they say if they knew you owned plastic baby pants? It doesn’t bear thinking about does it? But why do you own plastic baby pants? Oh dear it’s because you wet your nappy every night! You could stay dry but you don’t; you sometimes say to yourself I won’t wet myself tonight but you do. It is something to do with that wet warmth flooding round; it feels good but it shouldn’t, it really shouldn’t at all and you know it shouldn’t feel good, but you suck your dummy to comfort yourself as you feel the wet nappy warm and comforting inside those plastic baby pants making everything so wonderfully safe.

Sometimes it is just the little things isn’t it? Your favourite dummy, the tube of baby nappy cream and plastic baby pants but don’t tell anybody!

yes all true

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-09-2018, 12:34 PM)Sophiebaby Wrote: Little things count.

Very much Sophie... especially when my Daddy gets them out of the dresser or lays things out for bedtime... the smell of baby powder is enough to make me feel little and naughty, but the crinkle of plastic pants or the thick thick nappies under my sore bottom as well... or the feeling when my onesie is snapped up and I know that my nappied crinkle botty is stuck until Daddy decides to change me.

The first time I stand/sit up after being bathed and spanked and lotioned and powdered and nappied, dummy in my mouth and teddy in my arm, having to waddle when I walk...
I often wonder what the people I work with would do if they knew I was a sissy, let alone a sissy baby.

Most of them know I wear women's clothes, and, to be fair, are pretty accepting of it (why wouldn't they be? It's not like I'm trying to 'convert' them).

But I do often imagine what each of them would say if they saw me in my schoolgirl uniform, or my maid's outfit. Or, perish the thought, in my nappies and a baby dress.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart

I loved reading this part so much....i have way too many plastic baby panties, and yet never enough.........blush
Talking of ‘superior women’... I have a female boss. I often fantasise about what she would say if she saw me dressed in some of my more sissyish outfits.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(11-20-2018, 12:27 AM)Ali Wrote: Talking of ‘superior women’... I have a female boss. I often fantasise about what she would say if she saw me dressed in some of my more sissyish outfits.

'Ali, I think we need to go over that project again - your work just wasn’t good enough. Be at my house at 8 tonight in your best clothes and we'll see what I can do to help you do better. Run along now, that’s a good little sissy'.