468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A determined mother makes a difference
Last night while doing the dishes, I was pondering how I ended up as a strong woman's sissyboi.  Of course, it all started with my mother when she petticoated me so many years ago due to my bad boy behavior.   I thought at the time that I was the one who was suffering and had to accept things changing when that first pair of granny panties went on.  Little did I realize that mother had to make changes also.  She was trying to improve my boorish male behavior and make me a better person, but nothing seemed to be working.  In an earlier post, I told this whole story, so I will skip to the point where Mother had to suffer also.   I had been in panties for a day or so and was up in my room getting ready for bed when she came in with a pink babydoll nightgown that she had borrowed from our next door neighbor, Joy.  

Naturally, it was for me to put on, but I flatly refused and threw it to the ground.  The look on Mother's face spoke volumes as she picked it up and handed it to me again realizing all of her hard work to panty me in the first place was about to go "down the tubes."   When I threw it down again, she put me over her knee and slapped my bottom with her bare hand a few times and ordered me into it once more.  The cycle repeated itself several times, until she hurt her hand, and abruptly left the room.  Thinking that I had won a victory, I slid off the panties an threw them down also and opened my drawer for male underwear.  Just then she re-entered carrying a wooden spoon from the kitchen.  I was bent over and the spoon was applied to my bare bottom, and it hurt like hell!  We went through the dance of her handing me the nightie and me refusing.  I was beaten several more times on the bottom as tears rolled out of her eyes - something that I didn't understand at the time.   Finally, I had met my match and meekly surrendered.  On went the panties over a red and very sore bottom and the nightie followed as I feared another beating.   Mother held me and kissed me a bit after I had climbed into bed.   At the time, I couldn't understand her tears as I could only think of the punishment she had inflicted on me.  It took being an adult to realize that having to punish me over and over took a toll on her also.  She wanted to give in as that would have been the easy way, but she wanted better for me and got it by staying the course and following the hard road.  Many years later, we talked about that pivotal moment when I surrendered my manhood to her and she confided that if she had to continue the beatings that she would have eventually given up.

I am a better sissy for her strength and perseverance.
Beautiful story!!! I really enjoyed it!

Sounds like that hard work paid off and your mommy put you on the right path!
(08-06-2018, 05:45 PM)tiffany Wrote: Beautiful story!!! I really enjoyed it!

Sounds like that hard work paid off and your mommy put you on the right path!

She did get me on the right path and kept me there for her daughter-in-law, Miss Brenda.
(08-06-2018, 05:04 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Last night while doing the dishes, I was pondering how I ended up as a strong woman's sissyboi.  Of course, it all started with my mother when she petticoated me so many years ago due to my bad boy behavior.   I thought at the time that I was the one who was suffering and had to accept things changing when that first pair of granny panties went on.  Little did I realize that mother had to make changes also.  She was trying to improve my boorish male behavior and make me a better person, but nothing seemed to be working.  In an earlier post, I told this whole story, so I will skip to the point where Mother had to suffer also.   I had been in panties for a day or so and was up in my room getting ready for bed when she came in with a pink babydoll nightgown that she had borrowed from our next door neighbor, Joy.  

Naturally, it was for me to put on, but I flatly refused and threw it to the ground.  The look on Mother's face spoke volumes as she picked it up and handed it to me again realizing all of her hard work to panty me in the first place was about to go "down the tubes."   When I threw it down again, she put me over her knee and slapped my bottom with her bare hand a few times and ordered me into it once more.  The cycle repeated itself several times, until she hurt her hand, and abruptly left the room.  Thinking that I had won a victory, I slid off the panties an threw them down also and opened my drawer for male underwear.  Just then she re-entered carrying a wooden spoon from the kitchen.  I was bent over and the spoon was applied to my bare bottom, and it hurt like hell!  We went through the dance of her handing me the nightie and me refusing.  I was beaten several more times on the bottom as tears rolled out of her eyes - something that I didn't understand at the time.   Finally, I had met my match and meekly surrendered.  On went the panties over a red and very sore bottom and the nightie followed as I  feared another beating.   Mother held me and kissed me a bit after I had climbed into bed.   At the time, I couldn't understand her tears as I could only think of the punishment she had inflicted on me.  It took being an adult to realize that having to punish me over and over took a toll on her also.  She wanted to give in as that would have been the easy way, but she wanted better for me and got it by staying the course and following the hard road.  Many years later, we talked about that pivotal moment when I surrendered my manhood to her and she confided that if she had to continue the beatings that she would have eventually given up.

Great story sissy!  One must wonder how many moms are not strong enuff to stay the course and control their wayward boys.  The world would be vastly better if more moms were like yours!!
Thank God for strong Mothers and the well behaved sons They produce!
Your mom did the right thing. She was firm and insistent, but didn't overplay her hand. Today you are comfortable with powerful, authorative female influences, and you have good manners and are not lazy, so what she did obviously worked.

Personally I think boys need a type of "total immersion" military-style boot camp where they are given no choice but to be obedient, respectful, and actively support female role models. It won't work for all, but it will work for some (or perhaps most). The fewer problematic males we have in this world, the better.

Thanks for sharing the experience.

(08-06-2018, 05:04 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Last night while doing the dishes, I was pondering how I ended up as a strong woman's sissyboi.  Of course, it all started with my mother when she petticoated me so many years ago due to my bad boy behavior.   I thought at the time that I was the one who was suffering and had to accept things changing when that first pair of granny panties went on.  Little did I realize that mother had to make changes also.  She was trying to improve my boorish male behavior and make me a better person, but nothing seemed to be working.  In an earlier post, I told this whole story, so I will skip to the point where Mother had to suffer also.   I had been in panties for a day or so and was up in my room getting ready for bed when she came in with a pink babydoll nightgown that she had borrowed from our next door neighbor, Joy.  

Naturally, it was for me to put on, but I flatly refused and threw it to the ground.  The look on Mother's face spoke volumes as she picked it up and handed it to me again realizing all of her hard work to panty me in the first place was about to go "down the tubes."   When I threw it down again, she put me over her knee and slapped my bottom with her bare hand a few times and ordered me into it once more.  The cycle repeated itself several times, until she hurt her hand, and abruptly left the room.  Thinking that I had won a victory, I slid off the panties an threw them down also and opened my drawer for male underwear.  Just then she re-entered carrying a wooden spoon from the kitchen.  I was bent over and the spoon was applied to my bare bottom, and it hurt like hell!  We went through the dance of her handing me the nightie and me refusing.  I was beaten several more times on the bottom as tears rolled out of her eyes - something that I didn't understand at the time.   Finally, I had met my match and meekly surrendered.  On went the panties over a red and very sore bottom and the nightie followed as I  feared another beating.   Mother held me and kissed me a bit after I had climbed into bed.   At the time, I couldn't understand her tears as I could only think of the punishment she had inflicted on me.  It took being an adult to realize that having to punish me over and over took a toll on her also.  She wanted to give in as that would have been the easy way, but she wanted better for me and got it by staying the course and following the hard road.  Many years later, we talked about that pivotal moment when I surrendered my manhood to her and she confided that if she had to continue the beatings that she would have eventually given up.

I have to thank you all for your kind words and understanding. There were many times early on when I almost hated (but feared) my mother for petticoating me. It took many months of work for her to get me to where I would finally become the daughter that she deserved. In later years as she supervised my chores, we would talk about life, and one time, she broke into sobs when telling me that she knew that I was headed for juvenile and most likely prison if things didn't change drastically. But now, she had a daughter that any mother would be proud of. I keep that memory close to my heart.