468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
embarrassing situation
Mistress Natasha wanted me to tell the forum that I did not share a very embarrassing situation with my Mistress. What happened? Last Monday during my work, Mistress teased me so much that I got wet. The stain not only penetrated my panties and my thick tights, which I am obliged to wear, but also my jeans. It was so embarrassing to hide the stain. Well it was also embarrassing to inform my Mistress Natasha about it.

Well I apologize to Mistress Natasha for not informing Mistress Natasha in time. Of course, that too is an embarrassing situation for me to publish this in the forum. Mistress Natasha sincerely sorry and I apologize, in the future I will immediately confess such situations.

your sissy caja
sissy caja
Sounds as if this naughty sissy had an ocean of drips rather than just a drop in the ocean.
(08-08-2018, 10:20 AM)Connie Pickles Wrote: Sounds as if this naughty sissy had an ocean of drips rather than just a drop in the ocean.

Yes Maitresse Yvette-Louise, she allready have punished me.

Curtsey sissy caja
sissy caja
You're very lucky that she allowed you to wear jeans over your knickers and tights!

Much as I hate to condone a fellow sissy getting punished, it does seem like you deserved it, honey.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(10-04-2018, 12:43 AM)Ali Wrote: You're very lucky that she allowed you to wear jeans over your knickers and tights!

Much as I hate to condone a fellow sissy getting punished, it does seem like you deserved it, honey.

So did you make sissy spurties or just excited sissy weepy drips?  If spurties what triggered it?  My honey is constantly spotting his panties.  I tease him about wearing a pad.  I have had him wear them at times for fun or if I know he is desperate to cum and may have an accident...……
Keep up the good posts!