468x60bon4
Poll: Back buttoning : is it a good dress code for sissy ?
This poll is closed.
Yes
100.00%
10 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back buttonning dress code
Hello Mistress and sissy,
Sorry for my poor english writting, I am gislaine french sissy.

What do you think about back buttonning for sissy ?

Most Mistress use back buttoning to keep sissy in discipline dress code.

A Mistress write :
"Sissys should be buttoned at the back for most of their wardrobe. The buttoning on the back and especially the unbuttoning can only be done by a third person (Mistress, governess, another sissy on supervision of the governess)
The buttoning on the back makes the sissys more humble and more dependent.
A button undone, buttons not aligned and it is a sanction that falls, which keeps the sissys in a state of constant anxiety about their "back buttoning". 

As you can see on the picture, I am buttoned at the back, my pretty beige mohair sweater is buttoned on the back by 12 pretty little buttons and ordered to punishment if ever one of these little buttons is undone.
It would be a fault of taste! My beautiful pink mohair skirt was hand knitted as my sweater.
This skirt molds my big buttocks.

sissy gislaine from France

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart  sissy gislaine from France  Heart
Back button dresses are the best for new sissy. Helps them accept them fate quicker knowing that only their female master can reach the buttons.

RF
What a pretty sissy you are sissy gislaine! Did you knit this outfit yourself? I've often fantasized about the domination aspects of being "buttoned in," "zipped up" or having your apron being tied behind your back (possibly with small padlocks involved) making the sissy totally dependent on a Superior when it comes time to be undressed. As most of my dressing experiences do not involve another person, the only back-buttoned items I've ever worn were those I could pull over without unbuttoning.
(08-06-2018, 01:53 PM)GinaV Wrote: What a pretty sissy you are sissy gislaine! Did you knit this outfit yourself? I've often fantasized about the domination aspects of being "buttoned in," "zipped up" or having your apron being tied behind your back (possibly with small padlocks involved) making the sissy totally dependent on a Superior when it comes time to be undressed. As most of my dressing experiences do not involve another person, the only back-buttoned items I've ever worn were those I  could pull over without unbuttoning.

Yes the true Superior Sex demanding the inferior dainty weaker male girl not only be "buttoned in" and "zipped up"  -- but also "displayed girlishly about" and "kept down in her place!"