468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Female Empowerment
Just had a little fun this afternoon captioning these images with the perfect vision of femtopia. Love to hear comments and thoughts.

[Image: 42961168115_1b7fd977ea_b.jpg]

[Image: 43817675642_a7f55ab7b4_b.jpg]

BTW,

Gender Creative and Gender Fluid are the terms more modern mothers are using. The goal is the same as petticoating turning bratty boys into sweet feminine prissy princesses who love wearing dresses and playing with dolls.

RF
(08-05-2018, 05:53 PM)Radical feminist Wrote: Just had a little fun this afternoon captioning thesefeminineith the perfect vision of femtopia. Love to hear comments and thoughts.

BTW,

Gender Creative and Gender Fluid are the terms more modern mothers are using. The goal is the same as petticoating turning bratty boys into sweet feminine prissy princesses who love wearing dresses and playing with dolls.

RF

I wished that would have happend to me i just wanted to be a girl and feminine...the word woman excites me  Smile
(08-05-2018, 05:53 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just had a little fun this afternoon captioning these images with the perfect vision of femtopia. Love to hear comments and thoughts.

BTW,

RF

Oh Rad Fem... how preciously amusing!  the future male girl in all her confused bewilderment - made adorably confused, meek, feminized and submissive subject to both Females older and younger than themselves.   Love the contradictory poses the males are made to perform:

1. the one male girl in pink timidly attempting to lift his skirts while learning to offer perfect curtsy

2. the second in proper male girl embarrassment appearing to wish to hold the folds of her precious flouncy petticoated skirts down before Female Superior Mother and Younger Sister
(08-05-2018, 09:32 PM)Sissy Claire Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 05:53 PM)Radical feminist Wrote: Just had a little fun this afternoon captioning thesefeminineith the perfect vision of femtopia. Love to hear comments and thoughts.

BTW,

RF

I wished that would have happend to me i just wanted to be a girl and feminine...the word woman excites me  Smile

Hello Chris RM, what wonderful pictures of the future. I just miss some images of strong girls embarrassing pretty kids in school skirts
Thank you Ms. Chris for posting these images.
These kinds if images need to be more commonplace for this to happen.