468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am looking for a Life!
Madam, or Master:  I have served ladies and men and I have kept silent and obeyed society.  I am now in my 60s and looking for a life as I have always imagined it. YOU make the rules, I follow them.  It is that simple.  A maid for you.  In Western US, but looking to relocate to where you are.

I have limits as does most people.  I have the clothing the need and desire to perform and be what you want.  The control of my life is what you supply and , as I have often said, you give me the decision to serve, then, YOU make the decisions.  As I said, I am older and very submissive.  Single and hoping to enjoy life.  The way I think it should be.  Thank you.

Curtsey
stephi
WE all read the letters here about the Ladies that take a male and Lead him into a life of femininity and subservience. That is the life I seek. I am an older person, so I suppose I am seeking an older person. A LADY OR gentleman THAT KNOWS AND HAS KNOWN WHAT HE OR SHE WANTS. I am not new to this life, I have wanted to be a girl since I first learned that I was NOT a girl. So, I ask, are you looking for a servant? That you can start the process that you have read about and thought about? In South USA.

This is your chance. AS well as MINE. Thank you. Curtsey
I just read the interesting story/letter about the little boy whose Mother talked about the wonderful life of the pretty little girls and how boys were just...boys. I know this story, oh, not as bold as he was, however, I know the horror and the joys of being dressed and MADE to be a little sissy for an hour, a day, or a week or more. Mother did not know, nor really care about how the praise everyone heaped on the little girl, sister, was affecting little boy. A strange, humiliating and yet joyful life it has produced for me, for many of us. And Mommy just thought we were just funny or we were just jealous. But, look at us now!
I do hope you find someone, Stephi.

Sixty is no age. I have a friend who is 62 and he’s a fabulous maid. He’s the first to admit that he’s not terribly convincing as a female, but he’s huge fun to go for a coffee with.

It’s not easy to find someone to serve, but it IS possible. I worked for a lady for six months and it was wonderful. She wasn’t a domme or anything, she just wanted her house cleaned and was nicely broad-minded.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(11-06-2018, 10:43 PM)Ali Wrote: I do hope you find someone, Stephi.

Sixty is no age. I have a friend who is 62 and he’s a fabulous maid. He’s the first to admit that he’s not terribly convincing as a female, but he’s huge fun to go for a coffee with.

It’s not easy to find someone to serve, but it IS possible. I worked for a lady for six months and it was wonderful. She wasn’t a domme or anything, she just wanted her house cleaned and was nicely broad-minded.

Thank you, Dear.  Thank you so much!  I have served and I was a lady's daughter for about 3 years and I had to live that life.  Like 45 and I was 7!  It was fun but it was scary, I got waaay too into it!  I served about 6 Ladies and 2 men and I have been away for several years.  I appreciate your reply!  I wish the best for you, as well!
I am currently reading a book called "Put Him in Panties" It is quite amazing.