468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you for allowing me to enter.
I am an older sissy, have been a sissy all my life and want nothing more than to be a servant/maid to an older person that is interested in "making" a male into a sissy/female.  I have been "pushed or forced" into being a sissy male maid and I need that direction.  After all, that is what this site is about.  No?  Please understand, I am not playing, I am very serious.  Let's talk.  IF, like me, you are real, please.  Silly me, I neglected to give my location. I am waaaay west Texas, almost as far west as you can go! I am in my 60s and I love reading the letters and posts here and on the site, and have for years. curtsey  stephi
(08-04-2018, 07:02 PM)stephi Wrote: I am an older sissy, have been a sissy all my life and want nothing more than to be a servant/maid to an older person that is interested in "making" a male into a sissy/female.  I have been "pushed or forced" into being a sissy male maid and I need that direction.  After all, that is what this site is about.  No?  Please understand, I am not playing, I am very serious.  Let's talk.  IF, like me, you are real, please.  curtsey  stephi
Welcome to the forum stephi.  
Good luck in your search for a superior.
This isn't a hook-up site, but it is full of like minded
people that mostly are looking for something,
if not just a place to hang-out and enjoy the scene,
so to speak.

nido
Yes, I am aware of that fact, but I know that this is a place where others have been dressed and made to follow someone and just being able to talk about it is great!
Hiya Stephi and welcome to the PDQ forum! So glad you've joined us...from your intro it sounds like you'll fit in just fine around here...I hope you'll stay around and I look very forward to hearing more about you and from you!

sissy jamieanne
Thank you so much! I have read and reread PDQ for years and followed the stories. I just took a chance in trying to log in and I am so glad I did! Everyone is so sweet here! Thank you, I know I will enjoy my time here. curtsey
(08-05-2018, 07:02 PM)stephi Wrote: Thank you so much!  I have read and reread PDQ for years and followed the stories.  I just took a chance in trying to log in and I am so glad I did!  Everyone is so sweet here!  Thank you, I know I will enjoy my time here.  curtsey

I'm sure you'll find plenty of good reading around here, and lots of like minded people too...and that curtsey is adorable!
Thank you, Dear. You should see the real curtsey! Believe me, I have worked long hours on it! Curtsey