ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women will Rule the World
I personally can’t wait for RF’s vision of the future to come to fruition.

I for one will very happily submit to any female and do whatever tasks she set me. If she would allow me to wear a skimpy maid’s dress and ultra frilly panties then my life would be complete!
That's great to hear Ali, I too wish I could had been born in RadicalFeminist's vision of the future. For some reason being trained from birth to be a obedient sissy for a woman is my nature. I do believe women are the rising power and will fully supercede men at some time, Im sure we can see the movement taking place now during our life time.
At this stage in my life, I only feel I can tell my wife/mistress all about it, and I have been actually. Whenever she is interested in listening. I have been trying in my biggest way lately to explain to my wife who RadicalFeminist is , and why I admire her so much. I have been telling my wife/mistress that I want to help women rule the world under my wife/mistress supervision.
By me obeying my wife/mistress as much as possible, I can do my part in helping make this happen.
nancy
Nancy feel free to reach out to my privately via the forum's message system. Love to chat to your wife and you about my vision. A lot of things are happening behind the senescence as the grass root level.

RF
(08-30-2018, 10:45 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote: Well Nancy is here in Canada so if you're real  Radical Feminist cause I asked for your help a month ago I am telling you right now you won't last here in Canada, The male pigs and the confused we don't have a clue females will have a hayday with you. Supposedly lot's of females want the flr stuff and what you're preaching but they are too scared and shy to act on it.

I have as I said tried to educate and let these females know that I am aware of my place and am mad at the male pigs cause I am old fashioned and was raised to treat females properly already but have no luck at all actually meeting one of these females.

wants, I get a lot of messages daily so sorry I couldn't help you. I had the pleasure of visiting Canada a view times to assist some amazing mothers. Petticoating is alive and well all over the world, in many cases this is still done in stealth but things are changing even in Canada. I am a very real radical feminist and have no delusions about the fight women have faced since the beginning of time and the battles ahead against nasty alpha males. We are winning the war and some day Femtopia will rise with the death of patriarchy.
I found this out beginning as a teen boy .Mom made sure all her female friends knew I went
over her knee underpanties down even as a senior in HS , Paddle with my name hung in kitchen which led to many embarrassing question and answer session between moms friends, neighbors . Supriseing most agreed with moms disciple ideas and often gave her ideas on implements ,corner time etc
Until feminist scientists come up with an easy to use long lasting testosterone blocking or reducing injection this is unfortunately fantasy
Once women can become a majority in government and school boards this is semi idle fantasy chatter.
The day when every boy age 6 and up goes to the school nurse every 4 months for their " anti_ agression vaccination,
Nothing will truly be accomplished
(05-23-2020, 08:55 AM)ItalianFemBoy Wrote: Until feminist scientists come up with an easy to use long lasting testosterone blocking or reducing injection this is unfortunately fantasy
Once women can become a majority in government and school boards this is semi idle fantasy chatter.
The day when every boy age 6 and up goes to the school nurse every 4 months for their " anti_ agression vaccination,
Nothing will truly be accomplished

You’re entering into the nature vs nurture debate here, I think. The fact that transgender people, cross dressers and drag queens exist should be evidence enough that that is only part of the story.

Conversely, it was elements of my upbringing that has made me the Person I am today. I used to be very much a typical boy growing up, playing football and video games etc but on having to dress as a woman full time following my 18th birthday, I became a ‘full time woman’ and only wear skirts, dresses and heels now always with makeup.

By bringing males up to appreciate femininity, this would go a long way towards putting females in charge. If the world decides it isn’t ready for all boys and men to dress as girls and women over night (and let’s face it, there are all sorts of issues to going straight from where we are now to full on role reversal) maybe it happens gradually. Some charity events involve males dressing as females and back in my school days there was what was known as pink and blue days, which was often use as an excuse to reverse gender clothing.

Maybe for instance what needs to happen is for the women already out there in states or countries to identify specific risks In crime statistics connecting females and masculinity. By establishing this it might be easier to convince the state that males need to experience a female point of view in order to treat them better. They might decide that one way of achieving this is having ‘Female Thursday where boys and men are legally required to wear skirts and blouses instead of trousers and shirts each Thursday.

That is just one scenario but the point is, a bit like the frog in the boiling pan scenario, you gradually mandate more femininity until it snowballs.

And the key is, there doesn’t have to be a majority of females in a senate or parliament etc, it just has to become apparent that a Significant number of individuals would be prepared to support the policy, and given the LGBT element that is so prevalent in the left of politics at the minute, I suspect you would be surprised just how much support that sort of idea might get when the US and U.K. inevitably swing back to Democrats / Labour at some stage.
Correct, there is not going to be one big bang moment where women round up all the men and force them into skirts. What is happening and has been for more than 100 years is the gradual evolution of society where the power pendulum is moving toward women away from men. There is a real grassroots movement that is growing with more women openly encouraging men and boys to explore their feminity. The evolution of the LGBTQ movement has brought a lot of things mainstream including the ideas of gender being a spectrum and gender-neutral/fluid child-rearing. I think most members of our forum would agree that the current system is not working and over the next decade what was once the norm will fade away and new system will be born. Who is to say that women want be front in center in defining this new system, hell maybe only women are qualified to build the new system.
I believe that women already have the upper hand:

All of the women in relationships I know earn more than their men.

Happiness for men is not about being powerful anyway.

Its always been about submitting to the hierarchy.

Finding purpose in the system.

When the system changes men will readily submit,

Like they did when they joined up to serve in World War One

So its better to replace such a brutal system

With one where men can submit to a hierarchy

That doesn't want to kill them in warzones

But instead make them realise their true happiness

By submitting to women and their innate femininity.

A balanced male is one that is has masculine skin

But a second skin of femininity

Because clothes are like a second skin

Being the items that are always resting upon it.

So a balanced male needs to embrace his femininity

In the same way a balanced female must embrace her powerful and confident, heroic, commanding side

So women need to encourage men's sissy side

And men must encourage and empower women

And then we'll all be happier and balanced 

As individuals and as a society!
(05-27-2020, 12:37 AM)Brenda Wrote: I believe that women already have the upper hand:

All of the women in relationships I know earn more than their men.

Happiness for men is not about being powerful anyway.

Its always been about submitting to the hierarchy.

Finding purpose in the system.

When the system changes men will readily submit,

Like they did when they joined up to serve in World War One

So its better to replace such a brutal system

With one where men can submit to a hierarchy

That doesn't want to kill them in warzones

But instead make them realise their true happiness

By submitting to women and their innate femininity.

A balanced male is one that is has masculine skin

But a second skin of femininity

Because clothes are like a second skin

Being the items that are always resting upon it.

So a balanced male needs to embrace his femininity

In the same way a balanced female must embrace her powerful and confident, heroic, commanding side

So women need to encourage men's sissy side

And men must encourage and empower women

And then we'll all be happier and balanced 

As individuals and as a society!
Couldn’t agree more, Brenda

One needs only to look at how the last world war ended (Hiroshima) and the subsequent Cold War to see that we are on something of a precipice with respect to future conflicts.

I have found my salvation in the pencil skirts of an air stewardess, you in the various dresses that you’ve kindly posted for our perusal of late and many more on this forum in their own ways.

We just need to spread the gospel; if warfare is the poison, skirts and dresses are the antidote.