468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women will Rule the World
Is the coming future 100% female? When female are in charge you don't think we will find creative ways to make males weaker and smaller if we even choose to allow them to exist. Maybe will will remove the necessary sperm and lock up their birth defect or just remove it since it serves no use to us anymore!

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572
With this development, the need for males disappears entirely. Pre pregnancy tests for X chromosome deficiency will eliminate the curse of testosterone poisoning, and open the way for a harmonious female only world.

Some may wish to retain a demaled subspecies for amusement purposes, but as Chris says, they will be bred for non male qualities such as prettiness, physical weakness and a total absence of testosterone poison.
Yup, the male gender’s future is looking bleak. Maybe they’ll be placed on an endangered species list! That way they can be kept on display at zoos!!!
With this and the rise of machines, there will be no use for them.
Jessie
(08-05-2018, 10:04 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: Yup, the male gender’s future is looking bleak. Maybe they’ll be placed on an endangered species list! That way they can be kept on display at zoos!!!
Jessie

Think about it again for that, dear Mistresses. If you want to humiliate, have some amusement, who should serve you, love you unconditionally without getting something for it. No, the world without (even weak, broken) men would be poorer
sissy caja
(08-05-2018, 10:04 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: Yup, the male gender’s future is looking bleak. Maybe they’ll be placed on an endangered species list! That way they can be kept on display at zoos!!!
Jessie

Alpha males are already on the endangered species list and their days are numbered.

(08-05-2018, 12:15 PM)sissy caja Wrote:
Jessie

Think about it again for that, dear Mistresses. If you want to humiliate, have some amusement, who should serve you, love you unconditionally without getting something for it. No, the world without (even weak, broken) men would be poorer

I imagine we will keep a few males around for amusement and manually labor, some one still needs to scrub floors and toilets.

RF
(08-05-2018, 12:59 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Jessie

Alpha males are already on the endangered species list and their days are numbered.

Jessie

I imagine we will keep a few males around for amusement and manually labor, some one still needs to scrub floors and toilets.

RF

I am ready to submit myself into a life of femininity and womanhood its so adorable...down with the male species women rule  Heart Smile
(08-04-2018, 05:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Is the coming future 100% female? When female are in charge you don't think we will find creative ways to make males weaker and smaller if we even choose to allow them to exist. Maybe will will remove the necessary sperm and lock up their birth defect or just remove it since it serves no use to us anymore!

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572
Oh Miss Chris!  I would certainly hope that our Superiors would find use for sissies, and allow us to serve in Their world!  We make great servants, housekeepers, beauty technicians and some Women have found use for our tongues!  I agree the "birth defect" serves little purpose other than the perpetuation of the species and should be locked up...

Yours humbly and obediently,

sissy jamieanne
Jessie

Jessie

RF

I am sure that women will always be able to find a use for a sissified male.  Especially those of us who have been properly trained in our new roles.  The future is female!  but sissy males can be useful too.
(08-06-2018, 04:37 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
Jessie

Jessie

RF

I am sure that women will always be able to find a use for a sissified male.  Especially those of us who have been properly trained in our new roles.  The future is female!  but sissy males can be useful too.
The future is female and the male future is sissy catering to the empowered females every whim...…...
(08-06-2018, 08:28 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 04:37 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 12:59 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I imagine we will keep a few males around for amusement and manually labor, some one still needs to scrub floors and toilets.

RF

The future is female and the male future is sissy catering to the empowered females every whim...…...

Yes, Madam. Us sissies will serve the empowered women and will obey their every whim. 

*curtsy*