468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys look so natural in skirts
Seriously just how natural do they look? 

These guys look like they should be dressed like this all the time and don't they look happy too.
It does seem to be happening more and more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-03-2018, 08:34 PM)Saz Wrote: Seriously just how natural do they look? 

These guys look like they should be dressed like this all the time and don't they look happy too.

Male students at Poynton High School in Cheshire, England, protested in an interesting way that they were not allowed to wear shorts when the air temperature reached 32 degrees.  Girls were allowed to wear skirts, while the boys couldn't to wear shorts. Their parents said that it was "ridiculous" not to allow them to wear shorts.
(08-04-2018, 03:49 AM)Tiffany Wrote:

Male students at Poynton High School in Cheshire, England, protested in an interesting way that they were not allowed to wear shorts when the air temperature reached 32 degrees.  Girls were allowed to wear skirts, while the boys couldn't to wear shorts. Their parents said that it was "ridiculous" not to allow them to wear shorts.

Smart feminist school admin are starting to say so go ahead wear skirts. Have the boys willing wear skirts for the hear for a few years than encourage them to wear them full time before long they will willing accept feminization.

RF
(08-04-2018, 04:54 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:49 AM)Tiffany Wrote:

Smart feminist school admin are starting to say so go ahead wear skirts. Have the boys willing wear skirts for the hear for a few years than encourage them to wear them full time before long they will willing accept feminization.

RF

Yes, Madam, with this tactic feminist teachers and school administrators manage to get boys to wear skirts and eventually will persuade or cajole them to wear skirts all year and willingly accept feminisation. 

*curtsy*
I wonder if the boys are wearing knickers under their skirts. I do hope so!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
This must be a thread (SHORT story) about boys wearing HOT PANTS while the girls wear cool skirts.
So nice the boys pulling a one upmanship on the school authorities !
Now as for wearing knickers under the skirts - what is wrong with whatever is usually worn the ah er UNMENTIONABLES ?
(08-15-2018, 05:38 PM)Ali Wrote: I wonder if the boys are wearing knickers under their skirts. I do hope so!

Of course!! And the girls will chase the boys to flip their skirts and see their panties
Effeminate males should wear make up
(09-04-2018, 07:39 PM)Bvandusen Wrote: Effeminate males should wear make up

i agree we should wear make up and have our hair done,with a lot of lovely perfume..and the girls will tease us ..the girls are no longer the repressed Victorian maidens,it's us sissies who are now the repressed ''lady- men''...it's humiliation to be dressed as a female and wear mostly pink girly clothes and to be displayed in public with other sissies .
Judging by the picture the choice of skirts does not seem to have influenced their behavior, which appears to be all "boy". Maybe a course in deportment if they boys want to wear skirts. Also, uniform skirts call for uniform underwear, so panties would likely be a requirement. Would not be seen as feminization but as merely conforming to uniform requirements.